𝐔𝐍

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐔𝐍:— 𝙃𝙖𝙯𝙯𝙖 𝙣 𝙉𝙚𝙫'𝙨 𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙘𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐔𝐍:
— 𝙃𝙖𝙯𝙯𝙖 𝙣 𝙉𝙚𝙫'𝙨 𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙘𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐑 was utter chaos this particular summer morning, but it was expected as it is a yearly occurrence on this particular day. The morning of Harry and Neville's traditional conjoined birthday celebration, July 30th.

A raven-haired teenager with beautiful green eyes had been sprinting throughout the halls of the Marauder Manor in an attempt to find his dad and dog-father. "Harry James Potter, stop running before you break something valuable- Oh my merlin, what did your father and Sirius do this time?!" The voice of Lily Potter echoed loudly as she saw her son drenched in water.

You could hear her muttering certain profanities about the two troublemakers as she quickly summoned a towel and hurried over towards Harry.

"Dad was trying to teach me a new quidditch move but it turns out that it was only a trick to get me onto my broom that uncle Padfoot charmed to fly straight into the lake! I thought your birthday week was supposed to be prank-free in this household, whatever happened to that rule?!" Harry huffed in annoyance, crossing his arms as his mum tossed the towel onto the living room floor. After casting a quick hot-air charm onto her son, a loud crash was heard in the kitchen.

"Oi Bambi, I think Ron's owl is in our kitchen! And the bloody bird stole my chair!" Both Harry and Lily rolled their eyes as they heard Sirius yell — as if they weren't in the room next door. As the pair enter the kitchen, they see Errol sitting calmly on what used to be Sirius' chair.

With Sirius dramatically whimpering on the floor as if the bird had pushed him off...

By then, everyone had entered the kitchen to see what all the commotion was about. They watched in amusement as Harry carelessly steps onto Sirius' chest and continues toward the great grey owl.

Ignoring the cries coming from the man-child on the floor, the adults in the room soon look to Harry in question. "The Weasley's said they'd arrive around 4 because they need to head over to Mione's house and pick her up..." Harry's voice trailing quietly near the end of his sentence as he glanced down to the floor.

His aunt Marlene and James had somehow ended up sitting on Sirius, pinning him onto the kitchen tiles as they innocently smiled up at Harry. Auntie Dorky, uncle Wormy, and papa Monty looked as if they were trying not to laugh, although his auntie Dorky was doing a much better job at hiding it. Meanwhile, his mama Mia and auntie Mary carried on baking as if nothing unusual was going on.

( The Mamma Mia reference was not intentional at first and I didn't even realize it until I was proofreading but I thought it was funny and now I'm keeping it )