Chapter 16

Hey my lovely readers. A few people have commented on the fact that Paige's injuries have suddenly disappeared and I want to apologize about that! I forgot about that detail. I am going to edit the entire thing one day this week and fix that!! Thanks guys for let informing on that!

SHOUT OUT to Bookwormforever13 ! I read ALL my comments and this particular one asked for a shout out! I hope you had a great Christmas and New Years Bookwormforever13!

Happy New Years everyone! I hope you had a great time as you stayed safe!

********************************

Mason's pov

I woke up with the biggest smile on my face. I woke up to the sexiest girl I've ever laid eyes on. I can't help but replay last night. It was the best night of my life. Paige had her head on my chest and she had her arm draped over me. She was so damn beautiful. I could watch her sleep all night.

I felt my phone buzz on the nightstand next to me so I carefully reached over to grab it without waking up my love. I had one new message from the lady I called about being Paige's homeschooled teacher. She said she could start next week.

I couldn't wait for Paige to wake up! She would be so happy! She would just have to finish up this week and she could spend all day here with me! Man I think I'm going to like this new arrangement more than she is.

It's Monday morning and I needed to get Paige up so she can get ready for school. "Paige? Baby?"

She mumbled something and rolled away from me. She is so freaking adorable when she was asleep. I hated having to wake her up, but its her last week of school. I tried shaking her but this girl is out of it. She is like dead to the world. I smirked to myself and leaned closer to her and pressed my lips to her bare shoulder. She let out a small moan.

This girl is sleep and she can still turn me on. I'm not going to survive! I pressed my lips to her neck and she let out a small giggle.

"Mason! Leave me alone. I'm tired."

"Come on babe. Open those gorgeous eyes! You gotta get ready for school." She looks like a little kitten! So precious. Her hair was everywhere but it was kind of sexy. She had a small smile on her face but she just wouldn't open her eyes. When I mentioned school, her eyes popped open.

"Mason. I really don't wanna go to school! Please!" She climbed into my lap and I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Look, I just got a text this morning from someone who can be your in home teacher. She says she can start next week." Her eyes lit up! And she kissed me roughly.

"Thank you thank you thank you! One last week at that hell hole." She climbed off my lap and off the bed. "No more waking up before the sun like I'm a damn rooster. No more walking to all those damn classes. No more of those teachers who take their anger out on us because they have a suckish pay. No more of those nasty ass school lunches! Mason this is the best day of my life. I hate going to that dang place." I don't think she realized she gave her monologue while standing completely naked in front of me, but hey I'm not complaining, the view is quite nice.

"But.,you gotta finish up this last week." Her face fell and it broke my heart to see her go from excited to depressed again. "It won't be that bad. Remember Cole, Will, and Alexis go there. And you adore Alexis. She got her schedule changed to match all of your classes. Just make sure you take it easy with your rib and all."

When she heard Alexis' name her face lit up a bit. "Oooohhhh. I have soooo much to tell her and Amber! I have to tell then about the amazing date we had last night!" She leaned down and kissed me again. "By the way, thanks for that Mason. Last night was the best night of my life."