Jealousy

Jentzens pov

When I was scrolling through instagram, I saw Emersons new post. I felt mad. Was she ghosting me to hang out with him? I went to the gaming room where Lev was because I saw his comment on her post.

"Lev who is this dude?" Lev looked like he wanted to laugh at me.

"That's Emersons hometown best friend, I met him when he came with her to dancing with the stars" I breathed out a breath that I feel like I've been holding forever.

"But I thought you didn't want to talk to Emerson anymore?" I shook my head.

"Where did you get that from?" Lev also looked pretty confused.

"She told me you texted her saying you didn't want to talk to her last night" I grabbed my phone from my back pocket. I went to the text messages app

Jentzen

Hey Emerson, i think it's best if we just don't talk for a while.

"I never sent this, I am not even awake at that time."

"Who were you with last night then"

"Elliana..." The room was silent for a few seconds

"But she wouldn't do that right?" Lev looked away from me when i said that

"I mean I don't know dude"

"I'll go talk to her" I walked out of the room trying to find Elliana

I eventually found her upstairs with Piper.

"Elliana can we talk?" Piper looked at me then to Elliana.

"Sure Jentzen" we walked towards the guest room.

"Why did you text Emerson i didn't wanna talk to her anymore"

"Jentzen im not blind, I know you have feelings for her" I didn't wanna look at her. I knew she was right.

"Elliana I don't have feelings for her, I love you"

"Jentzen I think we should just take a break, we obviously aren't meant for each other" her voice cracked while saying that

I nodded and she walked up and left to Piper's room. I went downstairs to the gaming room with Lev.

"What happened bro" Lev asked when I shut the door.

"Me and Elliana broke up" Lev looked shocked

"So do you have feelings for Emerson" Lev looked at me

"Yeah I think so, but how am I gonna make things right with her?"

"Maybe facetime her and explain what happened" I nodded pulling out my phone

"Please be quiet" Lev nodded

After around three rings she picked up.

"Hey Jentzen what's up" She said looking down at her phone. She looked like she was in her room. There was music playing in the back.

"Hey I just wanted to tell you I didn't send the text. It was Elliana. She just broke up with me but i just wanted to make things right with you" She nodded.

"Thank you Jentzen, I hope you and Elliana are okay"

"Yeah it's fine, sorry we haven't talked in a while. I've been pretty busy"

"Yeah it's alright I've been too" Lev was looking at me and then back to my phone every time we spoke

"So do you wanna hangout soon?" Lev's eyes widened as I said that.

"Yeah maybe we can go to this cute cafe I found" I nodded

"Alright well ima go now, Bye Emerson"

"Bye Jentzen" after she said that she hung up.

"Bro Elliana just broke up with you and you already have a date with Emerson" Lev said holding in a laugh.

"It is not a date, We just haven't seen each other in a while so i wanted to hangout"

"Yeah okay dude" I thought to myself for a minute. Is this a date? I guess I'll find out when we hangout.