Finally

*4 months later*

Jentzens Pov

It has been 4 months since me and Emerson's first date. Me and Elliana announced that we broke up and some fans took it better than others. Also me and Emerson decided to take it slow so right now we are just crushes. We have been on a lot of dates since our first one and today was gonna be the day I asked Emerson to be my girlfriend.

I had it all planned, I was gonna take her to this hill and watch the sunset and then I was gonna ask her to be my girlfriend. I was picking her up at 7:00. It was only 5:45 so I was getting ready. I was wearing a hoodie with a plaid shirt over and cargo pants

 I was wearing a hoodie with a plaid shirt over and cargo pants

(Jentzens outfit)

By the time I was done getting ready I had to leave to go get Emerson. I got in my car and started driving to her place. (I know Jentzen isn't old enough to drive but just go with it) I picked her up and in the car we were singing our favorite song  Cornelia street by Taylor Swift. At red lights I was admiring her. She looked so beautiful. She was wearing the J necklace I gave to her. My hand was on her thigh and her hand was on top of mine. She was playing with the ring she gave me while it was on my finger, smiling at it. 

Once we got to the hill, there were blankets and pillows that piper and hunter set up for us. she got so excited she let go of my hand and ran to the area we were watching the sunset. 

she layed down on the blankets and once I sat down next to her she layed on my chest. she talked about video ideas we could do.

"we could make one where we are handcuffed together for 24 hours or reading assumptions about us." she said looking into the view.

"or we could make one where you're my girlfriend" when I said that she jumped off my chest and I sat up with her grabbing her hand.

"are you joking?" she said confused.

"Emerson Winters will you be my girlfriend?" I said grabbing her hand and looking into her eyes.

"Omg yes! Finally i was waiting for you to ask me!" She said hugging me while I hugged her back.

a couple of minutes later I posted this on my instagram story

I hope I can give this girl all the love she deserves. 

A/n: 

Thank you so much for 2k reads! this book is coming to a end so please vote!!!