𝒫𝑅𝐸𝐿𝒰𝒟𝐸

𝐓𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐬 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠:

𝘌𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 Force - The magical energy within a magical beings body, depending on race such as elves, dragons, fairies, witches, etc.

𝘙𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘕𝘶𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘴 - 𝘚𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘴 VII (7) used in All Might's full name, and the story chapters.

𝒟𝐵𝒰 - 𝘋𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘰𝘯 𝘉𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘜𝘚𝘌𝘙 or USERS

Kingdom Names - At the start of the story there will be several kingdom names but keep in mind, that these were just random fantasy names for the kingdoms that I came up with and there will be more! (because I think just using their last names is basic)

—————— 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊 ——————

PICTURES AT THE TOP OF EVERY CHAPTER, REFER TO CERTAIN SCENES THAT OCCUR!

On a side note: this story is mostly focused on an adventure, action, supernatural-basis depicting the fantasy world, but will also add some very delectate BL plot points to the story, trying to pair: Katsuki & Izuku

—————— 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊 ——————

Description About Dragon Blood Users:

➸ Referring to the anime, DBU are like people who had carried One For All.

➸ Instead of calling it "One For All" it has a sort of different meaning in this fantasy au.

➸ DBU have been developed by a couple generations back as a sword of light to fight off the one great evil that ruled the world. This evil was called the 'Dragon of Darkness.' It had brought: war, suffering, hatred, and absolute chaos!

➸ This creature, was by far one of the most deadliest ever to exist. It was born out of pure misfortune. Not a single spec of light was in such a thing. It had no thoughts for anyone's lives, and because of this, they learned only to hate and be feared, than to have love.

➸ And so, because of this 'Dragon of Darkness' no one was able to live in peace. The world was un-balanced and un-fixable, nobody knew how to stop it . . . until suddenly, a ray of hope shined, and with it, a brilliant idea that would save them all.

➸ As dragon's were the most powerful beings out there, many different types of them existed, and they were tired of having their own race rule over the world, wickedly. So, they decided to team up with humans, a race that was very compatible with their lowest enchanted force, and had their ancestors go way back with dragon ancestral bonds.

➸ However, with an idea to save them all, genetically modifying the human body by mixing dragon blood was NOT easy, people ended up having massive side effects that ended in: death.

➸ But, sooner or later, dragons figured out that they had to share their blood with a dragon made weapon to ease the DBU life force. Just like that, they were able to carry inevitable power.