ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 Ⅰ ⭑𝔖𝔥𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔡𝔢𝔡 𝔇𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔪𝔰~

————𓋼𓍊 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐘 𓍊𓋼 ————

𝕱ar, far away, there lived: a freckled, pale, green-eyed, mossy-hair colored boy

𝕱ar, far away, there lived: a freckled, pale, green-eyed, mossy-hair colored boy . . . with the name: Izuku Midoryia. His village, quaint and small; mushrooms decorated the place quite frequently, as they were just in the middle of the southern-hidden forest. Tall trees surrounded the reach, and a vast of grass stretched beyond belief. To tell, a giant, translucent, enchanted-barrier, covers the entirety of the area, forbidding anyone-else to enter, or to leave, with the exception of one.

But atlas, a stone path with several lanterns led to his house at the edge, further from the other cottages. Out of everyone else, his home stood out because of the architecture. It was like a mushroom made from oak and stone, while the windows, big and diamond shaped, glanced over the flowers surrounding the entire place.

Describing the people that dwelled inside, all the villagers had pretty-clean rags for clothing, leather shoes, and had their own part of work they had to do. Since no outsiders knew about them, they were pretty peaceful. They had gotten used to being isolated from everyone else, and while it did get pretty boring, they all still managed to make their life as fulfilling as possible.

But with the Midoriya's, people were wary because they were different. The one exception that was to be claimed, was from Izuku's father: Hisashi Midoriya. He was the only one who could go out of the village, and he was said to be a special-grade-knight, fighting for another kingdom. He had the ability to breathe fire, but he would never say to whom he was loyal to, but whenever he left, he'd always come back to help out everyone, and what can they say? They all depended on him.

Whether it was for food, water, or supplies, they all knew . . . that since he was the only person who could leave, they expected him to come back, and they would try as much as possible to keep things orderly between them. On the other hand, the boy's mother: Inko Midoriya, was a herbalist; the lady was in charge of growing her supplies, and using the items her husband gathered, to treat anyone who was sick, or deathly ill. Her ability was that she could attract nearby objects, and she'd generally use it for cooking, or mixing her herbs together.

Back to the boy, there wasn't anything particularly unique about him, except for his hair and eye color (genetically like his mother.) While both of his parents had enchanted forces to create their special magic, he didn't have any at all. In fact, only his parents had magic, and everyone else didn't either. But it was the simple fact that since he was born out of two people that had magic, he's supposed to inherit what they possess in some type of way.

Izuku is just a 5-year-old-boy, and since everyone tried to tip-toe around his parents, no-one ever dared to speak to him casually, unless it was the other kids mocking that he was useless to his family. The nick-name that went around for him was: Deku. He hated being called that! All he ever wanted was a single friend. But, at the very least, when his father went away, his mother would finally step in.

She'd come out chasing the loud-mouthed children with a broomstick, saying that she was secretly a 'witch' and she would unleash her 'secret-curse' to make them turn into an ugly-toad. The best part was that people actually believed it, because she would show-case her only magic: levitating a few things in the air~

Despite her right as a mother to scare other kids, she was actually sweet and loving. Even if she threatened other children (and occasionally their parents) she'd never, actually hurt even a single-fly! She knew deep down . . . that this is how they have to live, and she has a heart for the small-community she's come to know, despite all their differences.

Hence, when his father finally comes back from his voyage, he focuses on making his little boy happy. He knows his wife is a big book-worm and she wanted her son to read too, so she taught him. So anytime he came back, he'd bring back various books to keep his young one entertained.

Out of the entire stack of books he collected, Izuku's favorite was: 'The-Tale-Of-The-Forbidden-Sword.' A book in which it consisted of the 'Legend Of King All Might VII.' He was very fascinated with the hero, and wanted to be just-like him. Even though he knew he couldn't physically go anywhere outside of the village, whenever he read, the book would send his mind off into anywhere he wanted to be. "To be illusioned in a fairytale, keep your nightmares, from chasing your dreams away." Hisashi would say after he finishes reading Izuku's favorite book every night.

Anyways, curious as one could be, Izuku was always reading. He's very intelligent for a 5-year-old-boy, he knows that by now, his parents don't have to actually read to him every night, he just requests it. Usually when he doesn't have a book in his hand, he'll help his mother, or set the table, or even gather some flowers; sometimes, he thinks about trying to say hello to other kids.

Although, he knows no-one will answer the door for him. You see, the problem with the Midoriya's is that even though they have the most power in their village, they'd never abuse it, so it's like before . . . they'd do what's best to their ability to get people to stop bullying his son, and after that, it leads to no control.

While Izuku is shy and very sensitive, (and has a tendency to cry a lot) he does have some redeeming qualities. For example, he wants to help people, he's very kind, he doesn't scream nor throw a tantrum, he just simply tries to be the best he could be. He is also very grateful for everything, and he has a dependable will to grow stronger.

Whilst, it seems there's no end to his very uneventful evenings, he does his usual: reading by a lonely tree. He's at peace, in being able to just sit there, in the midst of silence, so he could fill his head with the friendliness of the people in his books.

That is, until he is alarmed by the tree shaking, and he hears shuffling-noises . . .

—————— 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊 ——————

➸ 

➸ 

Coming Up Next:

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 Ⅱ ⭑ 𝔉𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡 𝔬𝔯 𝔉𝔬𝔢?