We just fight!

"NOOOO!" Beth and Maggie screamed as their fathers head was now laying on the grass next to the governor. They all started firing rapidly not carrying if they shot in the right direction or not. After a short time the governors slaves drove down the prisons fence and started filling up their large space with hundreds of walkers. Beth then felt a light tap on her shoulder, thinking it was Maggie she turned around to see daryl. "Let's go!" He yelled to her in his gruff tone of voice. "Where's Maggie!?!" Questioned Beth still crying a little bit. "She left now come on!" They started running deeper and deeper into the woods not passing by many walkers. They ran 5 miles until they found a nice pond with clean water, it was shallow and that was perfect. Beth than ran into the water and filled up her bottle and splashed her face with water. "Wow this water is cold!" Beth said smiling looking at daryl. "GREAT WE CANT DRINK IT NOW!" Daryl screamed. "Why?" Asked beth, "are you dumb! You just swam in it! Why did I choose you to come with me?" Daryl screamed and started walking off. "I don't know why, why did I agree to come with you!?! The man who can make someone who has never cried in their life cry! The man who probably murdered a person!" Beth screamed back. "IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK OF ME HUH WILL ATLEAST I DONT CRY EVERYDAY! I AINT AFRAID OF NUTHIN!" Daryl said in an angry tone. "Liar. Everyone has a fear I even know yours!" Beth said with a lower voice scared that walkers might hear them. "What is it?" Daryl questioned. "Your dad! The one who never called you son or said he loved you and your dead brother Merle! All the people in your family are dead! But you you always say you ain't afraid of anything so you risk your life and they don't let your self yourself! So if you think you aren't scared of a maniac who probably haunts your dreams your probably a walker! Because you always act like one you don't care what you do! God!" Beth screams back at him. Daryl stands there. "Your the first person who stands up for yourself around me, if I get mad people walk away. And hahaha I don't dream!" Daryl said. "Walker" Beth whispered "No!" "Everyone dreams exept....Walkers so Walker!" Beth says just joking around but daryl doesn't take it as no joke his face turns red like fresh blood. "Daryl I'm sorry. I was kidding maybe you just forget your dreams, I do too sometimes." !SMACK!