Chapter 2- Daryl Stinking Dixon

Just then beth was slammed to the floor with a bright red hand mark on her cheek. "I-I was j-joking......." Beth said stuttering. A small tear rolled down her face, daryl just stood there shacking his hand because his hand now hurts after hitting her cheekbone. "Ow" just then beth stood up in front of daryl, "Beth...." Daryl said, just then he tried slapping her again but she blocked his slap and punched him right where he punched her. "Ow!!!!!" Yelled daryl in pain. "And I thought I was weak!" Beth stated. "Omg why did I do that I'm sorry daryl!" she took a rag out of her bag and dipped it in water and handed it to him. "It ok now let's find a place to stay it's getting dark outside.

After 2 hours of walking they reached a small cabin in the woods. They cleared it out and checked for food. "Nothing!" Daryl screamed in anger. "Daryl I found 4 boxes of cookies, 2 coke bottles, jam, bread, peanut butter, pickles and peanuts! If you think that's nothing be my guest." Beth laughed. Daryl rocked in and grabbed a pickle jar, "yum" he said then chugged down the pickle juice. "Ewwww there is coke you do know that right?hahaha"
After a while of laughter and fun Daryl went out for some meat aka he went hunting. As he walked back into the house he headed music he stood by the door to listen

I'm staring at the ground as she walks right by

Your staring at me next I refuse to say hi

I'm starring into space all I got on my mind

Elevator kisses summer summer time

Elevator kisses you and I

"Nice singing blondie" Daryl smirked. "God Daryl you scared the crap outta me!" Beth said holding her chest and catching her breath. All of a sudden Daryl walked by onto a little girls bed, "ummmm Daryl you do realize that's a Dora bed?hahahaha"
"It's the comfiest bed I've had in years!" Daryl said smiling "keep playing"
"I thought when you heated my singing you wanted to commit suicide" Beth said joking around.
"There ain't no station or records around no more" Daryl stated

I'm not normaly the jealous jealous type
But you deserve a girl with matching sparkling eyes
......................................................... Next Day .................................................................

"Morning Rug rat" Beth said as Daryl opened his eyes. "Ouch this bed gives me cramps!" Daryl said in pain.
"Here turn around" Beth suggested to Daryl. As he turned around she came closer and started giving him a massage.
"Thanks"
"No problem" beth gave him a huge famous beth smile that everyone loved. And he smiled back. "OMG!" Beth cheered. "What?" Daryl asked. "Where's a camera!?! Because Daryl stinking Dixon SMILED! That's like finding a walker that doesn't attacking you and instead it does hip-hop!" Beth bounced up and down in her seat with joy that she made Daryl smile.