Wish I Could Erase

The dark haired boy looked up, his eyes meeting Lance's. His eyes were a rare, deep violet, shining like amethysts, different shades of purple swirling like a calm galaxy. Needless to say, the Cuban was a tad enchanted by them.

"Oh, it's you," The boy said. His voice was raspy, yet sweet and smooth, like honey and tea.

"Yeah, it's me. I wanted to ask," Lance hesitated, but continued, "how did you know?"

The other looked cocked his head to the side, raising an eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

Lance took out the drawing and handed it to him. "I mean this. How did you know what I was going through?" He questioned.

He looked over his own drawing and then back at Lance. "Just a hunch I guess," He shrugged, handing the drawing back to Lance, who was just staring in disbelief. The people he spent all his time with remained clueless, while a complete stranger hit the nail right on the head because of a hunch? There was no way it could be as simple as that.

He wanted to say something, but decided against it. A small silence fell over the two before that same soft voice pierced through it like it had the day they met.

"So how's your ankle?"

Lance shrugged. "It's still pretty painful. The only reason I can take a step without pain is because I have an ankle brace."

He nodded. "Does anyone else know?"

Lance cocked his head to the side. "What do you mean?"

He hesitated, then shrugged. "I don't know, I guess just anything about this situation. Do your friends know what you're going through? Do they know about the drawing, or. . . or me?" He elaborated.

The brunette sighed. "No," He said plainly, wanting to say more, but held back. The other seemed to silently urge him to continue. He took a deep breath before doing so, "I've always really kept my problems to myself. The only other person who knows is my sister. It's hard to hide anything when you share a room. I haven't brought you up either."

The smaller male sat there, listening to what the other had to say. He nodded. "Hey, I'm sorry I kinda stuck my head into your business, I really had no right to, I just- well, you looked like you needed company."

Lance shook his head. "Don't be sorry, It's actually nice to have someone have an idea of what's going on without me having to say anything" He smiled.

The raven haired boy's expression didn't change all that much. He didn't seem like the expressive type.

"So, mullet," He started, but was cut off.

"My name is Keith, I told you that on Friday," He rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, whatever," He continued, "I couldn't help but notice you sitting all alone, so I wanted to offer an invitation to sit with me and my friends." He gestured to the table where they were sitting.

He thought a moment before nodding, "I don't really have anything else to do, so why not."

Lance smiled and stood, Keith following suit. The two walked back to the group's table, but Lance couldn't shake the feeling there was more to how Keith knew. He just wanted to erase the whole dilemma.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

Hey, sorry this chapter probably isn't as good but I just wanted to get this out already.

To be honest, I kinda forgot this fic existed for a hot minute, so i wanted to make up for it and get another chapter out.

Either way, I hope you all enjoy!

until next time, boys girls and non cis pearls!

-sky cleared-