Dragonball FighterZ: Robots, Clones, and Candy

Timeline Placement: Book 4 between chapters 5 & 6

Narrator POV

In a distant universe a man and woman sit in a lab desperately trying to fix their massive predicament. What is it? We'll get to that in a moment, but right now hold your horses I'm setting the mood. The woman and man sit at a machine pushing buttons on the console trying to find the perfect candidate to help them. A being with a powerful and pure soul. Unfortunately those two traits don't usually mix, but they found the closest possible person. Who is it? If you've read any of the books you know the answer to that question. Ladies and gentlemen entering from stage left is C. Now he was having a grand ole time sleeping in bed with an ice cream themed short stack, but life and these two had other plans for our hero.

Man: Will this one work?

Woman: The soul is strong, but it seems to be less pure than we'd prefer, but we're running out of time. We'll just have to hope that we aren't bringing in a villain. We have to hurry.

Man: Understood. I'll bring the soul to us now.

A sudden pull quite literally rips C's soul from his body and brings it across different universes until it ends up in DFZ.

Man: The soul is secure. I'll proceed with the plan.

Woman: I hope this works.

Hour long timeskip brought to you by Chibi C's Chibi soul, it's a heart!

C's head hurts like a bitch. And what's more his back feels like he's been laying on a metal table all night. However he does feel more energized. He opens his eyes and looks around before realizing something important.

C: WHERE THE HELL AM I?!

Man: I see you've awakened.

C looks in the direction of the voice and spots a tall muscular man with ice blue eyes, white skin, and a ginger mohawk. The man is wearing black tights under some sort of lime green armor. On the left breastplate of the armor is a red ribbon like shape with two capital R's. C tries to respond only to have his throat not produce any sound.

Woman: Greetings, Android 18. It's a pleasure to meet you.

C: Android? 18? Who even said thaaaaa- OH MY GOD.

C turned to see a woman with ice blue eyes, white fair skin, and long auburn hair. She is wearing an unbuttoned lab coat with the same logo on the male's armor on the sleeve of the coat. Under the coat she had on a dress with a large checkered pattern using red and blue as the colors. On her face is a pair of glasses and on her ears is a pair of gold hoop earrings. The dress she is wearing hugs her body perfectly. She is right beside C leaning down slightly making her face about seven inches from his. C can practically feel the blush rising to his cheeks due to her being so close.

Man: Don't forget, 21. She isn't 18 anymore. The soul in her body now belongs to the human she's linked with.

C: Android 18? WAIT SHE?! HER?! I'M NOT-

C looks down and notices some rather obvious differences. He leaps out of bed and kinda just freezes before falling to his knees while holding his head. The man and 21 both jump a little at the sudden movement from C, but 21 quickly crouches down next to him.

21: I'm sorry. I didn't mean to surprise you. I know this may be hard for you to believe, but...how do I say this? Right now your soul is in someone else's body.

C opens "his" eyes again and sees strands of blond hair in view of his right eye.

Man: It's natural that you're shocked. What you're experiencing is what we call "linking". 18's real soul should still be somewhere deep inside that body. But, at this moment. 18 cannot control her body.