Chapter 13 Part 2 : Nice kill!

"Dreadful Etiquette, i know

"Dreadful Etiquette, i know."
-JD

[Third Person]

[Third Person]

          Luz and [name] ran up to the blushing amity, "Oh, Luz! [name]! You two are here. I-i mean—obviously you're here, this is school. And you two go here now…with, uh, me…"

     The two looked at her Dumbfounded, "ivebeentalkingfortoolong." Amity scolded herself

     "Minty, we need your help!" Instantly amity replied, "Y E S, I CAN HELP! …with what, exactly?"

     "Boscha won't stop picking on Willow, and no one will do anything about it because, she's the star captain of tye Grudgby team." Luz rambled, [name] just stood and nodded.

     Amity Sighed, "yeah, this time of year she's extra unbearable." [name] chimmed in, "You're friends with her can you help??" Amity blushed and slowly took some steps back, "the part is : there's no reasoning with Boscha, she only speaks in Grudgby terms."

     The two hummed and took steps forward, "okay, okay. I'm picking up on what you're putting down." Luz and [name] smirked

     Amity looked down, "I'm, not putting anything down."

     They heard Willow yelp as they snapped their heads to see Boscha dropping The insides of a trash can on her, "Flower! What happened?"

     "Boscha Happened." The chubby witch pointed at Boscha leaning out a window above them with an upside down empty trashcan, "Hey, Willow! I just thought all trash should stay in one place." The Pink-ette mocked

     The latina furrowed her brows and grunted, "thats it! Boscha! Willow challenges you to…a Grudgby match!!" Everyone gasped as [name] started to choke on her own spit

     The Ambodeus started cursing in Japanese as Boscha Accidentally dropped the trashcan on Gus.

     ——————————

     "Luz! What the ✨ fuck✨ are you doing!?" [name] asked, "Oh, im just following Amity's advice."

     "tHiS iS iN nO wAy, ShApE, oR fOrM oF aNyThInG sHe JuSt SaId!!" The [color]nette shouted, boscha then approached them looking hella pissed. "Okay, maybe it's the altitude of the second floor, but i thought i heard that leaf girl, wanted to challenge me to a Grudgby match."