Chapter 8

A boy approaches hyunji as she was writing something on her notebook.

"Hi, can I sit here?" he asked.

"Sure, go ahead" hyunji replied without sparing a glance.

The boy fell silent before asking another question.

"Are you new here?"

"Not actually, but it is my first time attending this class though"

"I'm Jacob, from Class A-3"

"I'm--" her words were interrupted when the professor suddenly walked inside with his lively voice.

"Good Afternoon class!"

---

"Are you going home? want me to drop you off?" The boy who kept on asking questions, began to irritate hyunji's ears.

"No" first day, bad day?

Hyunji ditches the boy, not wanting to listen any longer. She really hates it when someone's bothering her when she's studying.

"Hey! wait for me!"

Jacob ran as fast as he could and grabs hyunji's wrist making her groan in pain.

"Can you please stop?" the younger asked angrily.

"why? I want to be friends with you"

"Hyunnie!" a voice echoed in the hall way. It was hyunjin, her brother.

She ran towards her brother and hugged him before saying, "oppa, can we go now?"

"who's this guy?"

"a classmate, now can we go?"

"wait--are you her boyfriend?" the annoying guy asked hyunjin.

"No, why?" he chuckles before ruffling the younger's hair.

"If not, then mind your own business, I'll take her somewhere to satisfy my needs."

"what did you just say?"

She tugs the hem of her brother's uniform, "let's go"

"I said, mind your own business"

A punch landed on his face, which made him stumble in pain.

"How dare you speak in front of my little sister" A punch landed in the guy's stomach and was followed by a kick.

"Show yourself in front of me or my sister, I'll make sure you'll regret it"

---

TIMESKIP

"are you sure you'll be fine?" Ryujin asked. After the "accident", Hyunjin asked a favor to ryujin to pick her younger sister everyday.

The guy, turns out to be a non-enrollee. He mixed himself to the crowds and made himself as a student of the university.

"I'll be fine" The younger reassures the older by caressing her hands in the process.

"Call me?"

Hyunji sheepishly beams a smile, after nodding her head to answer the older's question.

"Go to your class now, I'll take you out for dinner" the older said, making the younger smile even more.

Before hyunji walks in, she stops and turned her body, walking towards ryujin's direction. The younger wraps her arms around ryujin's waist, embracing her. It made the latter confused, but didn't waste any time to hug her back.

She melts into the younger's arms.

---

Back to back update? yes it is.

Actually, Idk where the name Jacob came from haha but the plot's all good right? I hope it wasn't that bad:)

this was an impromptu chapter btw hehe anyways, Thank you for reading! see you on the next update❤