Chapter 4

THE PROM ACCIDENT

In the middle of preparations, Hyunji excitedly wore her blue dress and make up on.

Yeji and Hyunjin went to the venue earlier because they had to prepare for their upcoming performances to be performed later on.

"You looked so...beautiful my dear" Her mom said as she looked at her through the mirror.

"Well, I inherited it from you" Hyunji giggled at her own remark.

"Aigoo, now you should go now... Don't keep the driver waiting, Goodluck on your first prom date with Ryujin" She indulged her daughter into a tight hug and kissed her forehead.

Hyunji bid farewell before hopping into the car. While on their way to the venue, the driver would initiate some conversation with the latter.

She told the driver that she needed to be there before 5. The driver nodded his head upon hearing the request.

Hyunji called her sister, saying "I'm on my way to school, yeji-unnie".

Later on, Hyunji ended the call.

::Hyunji's pov::

After the talk with yeji-unnie, I decided to call Ryujin right after.

|Calling Ryuddaeng...|

(A/N: Ryujin will be in bold letters, while hyunji is in Italic)

[Hey Hyunnie, where are you?]

"I'm still on my way"

[Oh is that so? I'll just wait for you then?]

"Goodluck on your performance later on! I'll be cheering for you"

[I'll see you later then]

After I ended the call, I saw the driver suddenly gets anxious.

"Ms. Hwang, the breaks are broken---"

A loud thud was heard, I felt my body getting weaker as I touched my head. Darkness suddenly swallowed my vision up.

::3RD PERSON POV::

Hyunji and the driver was being rushed to the hospital because of the accident.

The driver died due to the large impact. Hyunji was still unconcious, with a lot of blood dripping off her head and body.

The nurse called her parents, saying "Your daughter got into an accident."

Her parents drove to the hospital immediately after the call ended.

"Where's Hwang Hyunji?" Mrs. Hwang asked the receptionist.

"Are you the parents of Ms. Hwang?" the nurse asked.

"Yes, we are the parents..."

"Follow me..."

The nurse led them to the ICU where Hyunji's critical body is at.

"Doctor Kang, the parents are here"

The nurse said and left.

"I'm Doctor Kang, the one who operated Hyunji." the doctor said.

"What's her condition?" Mrs. Hwang asked.

"The operation was successful, but because of the accident, she lost too much blood,that's why she needs a blood donor whose blood type is AB+. When she wakes up, she'll have to undergo on a therapy since her legs and thighs were severely injured from the impact. As for her head, well... there are chances that she might suffer from amnesia. We cannot confirm any of it yet since she is still unconscious" The doctor explained, leaving Hyunji's parents broke down into tears.

The doctor excused himself and left the isolated room.

~~~~~~

End of Chapter 4!

Sorry to keep you waiting!♡♡♡

~Author_Sheen~