22. [2017] Aftermath of Jonghyun's Death

୨°❃ 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐞 :: ꒱

⌗⋆。˚ introducing ➩┊𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐀𝐇-𝐑𝐈𝐍

❐ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 you get to read one-shots about the senior artist of K-Pop: 𝑫𝑰𝑨𝑵𝑨 𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑲' ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎

𓆝𓆟𓆜𓆞𓆡

Date: A few days after Jonghyun's death
Place Setting: Not specific
Time: Not specific
About: The aftermath of Jonghyun's death

[Diana's POV]

I was sitting on my couch when I heard the doorbell ringing outside my apartment. I immediately stood up and walked towards the door. When I peeked at the peephole on the door, I see Manager Lee and my grandparents.

I unlocked the door and open them wide. "Halmeoni, abeoji," I greeted them before hugging both of them. Halmeoni hugged me tightly. Her arms wrapped tightly around my shoulders and rubbing my back.

"Let's get in first. It's dangerous if people see us out here," Manager Lee said. I let all of them come into my apartment and we went to the living room.

"Did you pack all your things? Where's your luggage?" Manager Lee asked me as we entered the apartment. "I've packed everything. In the living room." I said as I locked the door.

Halmeoni still wrapped her arms around my shoulder as we walked to the living room. I put my head on her shoulders as we walk.

"Alright then. It's better if we leave early. Have you got everything you need?" Abeoji asked me. I nodded. "Yes, abeoji is right. We better leave early so you will have time to rest at the airport again." Manager Lee agreed. I nodded.

"Okay then. We can leave now." I said, nodding. "Alright then. Let's go." Manager Lee said. I checked the apartment once more to make sure I didn't leave anything and make sure that I have turn off all the electrical appliances except for the refrigerator.

After that, we went to the ground floor where the van was waiting for us. Today, we are heading to America for promotion and also to meet some people.

My grandparents decided to follow me to take care of me.

After the death of Jonghyun, the police have been investigating me about death of Jonghyun. Even though the family of Jonghyun has said that it was a suicide, the police still make an investigation.

The investigation should have been private and confidential. But Dispatch has released a statement that I have been investigated by the police officer regarding the death of Jonghyun.

Dispatch also exposed and reveal to the public the message that was a screenshot. It was the last text between me and Jonghyun. SHAWOLs were raging when they knew I was the last person Jonghyun texted.

Now, their fans are all accusing me of the death of Jonghyun. It's been over a week and still, fans are sending malicious and death threats towards me.

For safety and mental health, my grandparents decided to step in to be with me during my promotion. At the same time, we will also go back to Washington to meet my parents and younger brother.

The comments that were made by SHINEE's fans were over the limit. There were death threats. Fans were burning my posters publicly. They curse me. They even send pictures that have blood on my face. It was really scary.