41. [2022] MAMA 2022 I

୨°❃ 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐞 :: ꒱

⌗⋆。˚ introducing ➩┊𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐀𝐇-𝐑𝐈𝐍

❐ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 you get to read one-shots about the senior artist of K-Pop: 𝑫𝑰𝑨𝑵𝑨 𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑲' ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎

𓆝𓆟𓆜𓆞𓆡

Date: December 04, 2022
Place Setting: Gocheok Sky Dome
Time: 5:00 pm
About: MAMA 2022

[Diana's POV]

"I've secured this. If this still gets off, I don't know what to do anymore."

Jung-ri said as she gently pulls the hair of my wig. I slapped her hand for her to laugh and stop. For 10 minutes, all five of us couldn't stop laughing because of my wig.

"If you lose your wig during performance, I don't know what to say. I'm gonna say sorry in advance to the famous GRAMMY winner, Diana Park." Jung-ri added.

Five of us laughed again.

"Alright, girls. It's time for Diana to go to the red carpet." Manager Lee entered the greenroom and approaches me and the group of stylists.

"Okay. I really had a good laugh. My nervousness is now gone. Wah, gomawo." I laughed.

"Good for you. Minutes later, you're gonna find yourself securing your wig from falling." Yoon-a said before all of us broke into laughter again.

"Hajima! My jaw hurts a lot!" Yun-soo complains as she holds her jaw. I laughed as I clapped.

"Alright, alright. Let's go, Diana-ssi." Manager Lee said.

"Okay, okay. A second." I said as I look at my reflection in the mirror for the last time before going to the red carpet. "Your wig is gonna fly away later, Diana-ssi." Sun-hye said with her leftover laughter.

"Yah, let's stop and continue later." I said to them as I walked away from the dressing table.

"Okay, see you later!"

I simply raised my hands to them as I walked out of the dressing table with Manager Lee and a few staffs.

"You girls literally laughing for 10 minutes non-stop. Since I left the room until just now." Manager Lee said as we walked through the busy corridor. I laughed and grinned.

"What were you laughing about actually?" Yun-ho asked. I grinned, "I'm wearing a wig. If this wig flies when I'm on stage, they apologized in advance. We were imagining how I would be if the wig takes off."

They laughed too.

"See? You guys laughed too!" I said to them as we walked. They laughed, "Okay. But that would really be a bad memory." Han-su said. "Depends on how the artist reacts." I chuckled and shrugged.

As I approached the door towards the red carpet, I saw some artists and groups lined along the corridor. Why do they have to stand and wait? Can't they go to their rooms first? It's tiring to stand for a long time.

Especially the girls. They are wearing high heels. Standing on heels for a long time is painful and exhausting. If you're a girl and you always wear heels, you understand the pain.

"Ayo, Diana Park!" I saw Jackson Wang from GOT7 came up to me to greet me. I laughed, "Jackson, hi!" I greeted him back as I took his hand and gave him a half hug.