❤︎❣︎ 🅀🅄🄰🄻🄸🅃🅈 🅃🄸🄼🄴 - 🄲🄾🅁🄿🅂🄴 🅇 🄳🅁🄴🄰🄼 ❤︎❣︎

I don't know what the ship name is so pardon me— but if you ever know please let me know :-)

~~~~

. An organization that kills and assassinate people according to their need. Example is, when a certain person holds alot of weapons and gear that is good for the organization, it's either they make a deal with them or they kill him—only when they refuse. It's an underworld organization known in both the public and the underworld which makes the boss of it, a respected figure—only in the underworld.

Corpse. That was the name of the boss of the underworld tho some people reckon it to be " a dead person's body " he is a ruthless, merciless and does not pity people even if they have a family or whatsoever. But he always has a soft spot for his lover which is......

Dream. A gentle yet calm person with a great personality, he studied in the field of science when he was still in college. The only person who ever made Corpse smile—truly. He might have a " smiley " personality but he has a bad past and has trauma even tho that was a long time ago—which Corpse comforts him when he's in a middle of a panic attach or whatsoever.

The problem here is that.. Corpse is always busy dealing with some guys which he calls " Bullshit guys " since alot of them propose a deal to have a chance to assassinate his head or get him of his throne in both the underworld and public society. Which makes him go home late having no time AT ALL to at least have dates with Dream, that was the ordinary/normal routine everyday, every night, and every whatsoever until—Ray talked to him about it.

She talked to him about not having enough quality time to spend with Dream and how it would affect one's relationship. It's like they are in a Long Distance Relationship nevertheless them sleeping together in one bed every night. Which made Corpse think... He has spent most of his time on the organization and rarely even has quality time for Dream. So, he kinda of planned to go home early for the week without letting any of his family members, friends and people who lives in his mansion—including Dream ofcourse. Only Ray knows of that.

5:32 PM ¦ Corpse's mansion ¦ Dining room

"I was the imposter you know, it was kinda obvious" Sykunno kept blabbering about—rather "boasting" about why they didn't listen to Ray on her theory about him being the imposter. "Yeah right. " replied Corpse's sister Ray. They were playing among us together with their friends on the internet using a discord call which contained; Pokimane, Toast and other people {LOL I don't kinda watch Corpse alot so pardon me}

"Woah—YOUR HOME EARLY?! THIS IS SUCH A MIRACLE—OR A BLESSING!" shouted Sykunno turning crazy for a second until Ray decided to speak up " Soo, you listened to my advice ey?" "Well.. Maybe." replied Corpse with a hint of mysteriousness. He looked around the dining room and noticed Dream wasn't there playing with them knowing Dream, he loves gaming and rarely refuses to any offer given to stream with him.

"Where's Dream?" asked Corpse out loudly making sure that every single bit of people in his house would hear it. "Ah, your honey-boo? He's in the library reading some books—" "Which is kinda weird since he loves gaming more than being a bookworm" said Ray cutting Sykunno of his sentence making him playfully punch the left shoulder of Ray.

"K, Just wait here I'll go get him" said Corpse literally excited on the inside making sure he won't show it on the outside.

5:50 PM ¦ Corpse's mansion ¦ Library

When he walked in, someone Immediately caught his attention making it—Dream. He was reading a book that seemed to have a bright glimmerish Red glow in it.

Then....

"Hey Dream"

~~
This is part 1 guysss so that means there is still another part UwU