☁︎✈︎ 🅡︎🅤︎🅘︎🅝︎🅔︎🅓︎ - Wɪʟʙᴜʀ x Dʀᴇᴀᴍ ✈︎☁︎

Another Dreambur ♡´・ᴗ・'♡

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
⚠︎ 🇼 🇦 🇷 🇳 🇮 🇳 🇬  ⚠︎
✔︎𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒔𝒕
✔︎𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

𝑫𝒆𝒍𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏. A mental disorder in which you feel severe sadness anytime, anywhere and with anyone. It can lead to death, suicide, panic attacks, crimes, drugs and anything more that could lead to a person's life to crumble and fall down.

And because of that, The one and only person that Wilbur loved very much....

𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝑺𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆. He didn't know what was wrong with him nor did he know what happened to him, what got into him, the reason on why he commited it. He can't help but feel guilt for shouting at him the day before he was reported dead in his separate house that is suspected to be Suicide.

He totally regretted shouting at him the day before, another thing is, he just knew that his lover, which is Dream, had a bad past and may be another cause/reason of his suicidal self. It was said by his elder brother that they had abusive parents and was sold to an auction to were they parted ways.

He also said that he himself was lucky to be sold to a merchant who took care of him till he grew up. While to his brother Dream, he said he was sold to a laboratory to be tested and be a subject for experiments which could be the reason of him losing his insanity and his desire to lose his life and give up.

Wilbur can't believe Dream is suicidal. He always loved to smile, he brought happiness to many people—and what I mean by many is several including his friends George and Sapnap who were once criminals who were determined to change by the help of Dream's acknowledgement and praise for them.

But behind all of those, were sadness. And he already knew the reason of his 'smilish personality'. It was because of happy pills. He was taking them to keep happy and for his sadness to be hidden.....

And now, he is standing at his lover's grave. Mourning of his death, thinking again and again on why......

{Imagine that as Wilbur}

"WHY DID HE HAVE TO LET GO?!" a broken sob let out the poor young male.....

"HE COUD'VE TOLD ME!" another sob broke out letting his adopted little brother, which is Ranboo, comfort him which made his father, Phil a follow and embrace him in his arms to comfort him from his mourning....

"You know Wil.... Death is really part of life. If you don't believe in death, you're not human. Us humans would really die in a certain time. Whether it be a car accident, a misunderstanding in experiments.... And lastly... Suicide..." Phil said trying to tell him that it's normal for people to die to also try to calm him down from his breakdown." He could've just took my life! Out of all the people in this chaotic world shouk it really be him?! " Wilbur said unaffected by the words his father gave him just a moment ago.

"Don't worry, We'll always be with you to comfort you, And we promise... We'll never leave you." spoke his father which earned a sadder face than before, 'Yeah right.. Promises are meant to be broken.....

' You promised me Dream, that you'll always be with me..

..

But you broke it...

But may you rest in peace, and be happy in where you are now...

For me please... '

———————
Anywaysssss this one shot is actually quite long in my opinion (;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ') my hands hurt T-T....

And I almost cried while writing this bootiful one shot!!

So what do you think about the story? Is it bad, badder, the baddest, fine, good, or very good? Please let me know! That will gladly give me inspiration to continue writing this one shot book!

Thank you very much! ♥️ ♥️
May you have a great day/afternoon/night!

669 words