Chapter 43

Today is Justin's birthday. I called him at like 7 and sang happy birthday to him. He as so happy to hear me sing.

Today is the day. Today we have Justin's birthday party. It sounds so childish. Like who has birthday parties any more.

I went downstairs and had breakfast. Because it was 1 already, I have to see Justin, see a Chaz and Ryan. Make sure that they have everything done. Get the place decorated.

DECORATIONS!!!! I totally forgot decorations. I will have to go to the mall again and get some.

I get into my car and go off to the mall. I don't stop to go to Starbucks, I have to get these decorations. I walk straight to the hot dollar shop and go to the decorations.

There are all different kinds and colours. I decide on the colour blue and purple. I get a blue bandanna that says "happy 18th birthday". I got some napkins and I got some paper cups as well.

I pick up some blue and purple balloons and some streamers. I got to the counter and wait in line.

I need to go. I have less than 3 hours to actually be there. I have to get there an hour early to set up. Its finally my turn and I put now my stuff.

"Would you like a bag?" The counter girl asks. I was getting irritated. I nod quickly and get my phone out of my pocket.

I text Ryan and Chaz.

Ryan- "meet me at The Basement at 4 to help set up."

I send the same text to Chaz and I pay the lady and off I go with my decorations.

-skip a couple of hours- 3:30-

I get in the car and I'm off to the basement. I'm wearing a floral dress with cream flats. I have made my makeup natural and my hair is straight.

I arrive there half an hour and go inside. I see that Chaz and Ryan are there and have set the tables up.

"What's a party without decorations?" I say to them and they chuckle.

We set up the bandanna over the tables and we blew up all the balloons with the waiters help. I put the napkins and cups down. They already supplied plates with knifes and forks so we didn't need to grab them.

It was finally time for te party. Everyone was here. Niall, Zoe, Taylor, Zayn, Rhianna. I even invited Chelsea.

I texted Pattie. "its time to bring him here Pattie" I sent the text and told everyone they would be here in half an hour.

We were all waiting very vary of everything. Then were heard a voice.

"Why are we going into the party room?" He asked.

"Everyone get down he is here!" I whispered. They all quieted down. He burst through the door and

"SURPRISE"