Chapter 13

My heart was pounding. I got the butterflies. I was now smiling like crazy.
"Yes!" I took his hand and he lead me out to the dance floor.
He put his hand on my back as I put my hand on his shoulder. We intertwined hands and it just felt like it was meant to be.
"Just to clarify, I'm not that good of a dancer" I said to him in a whisper.
"Don't worry, I'm not either!" All I could do was smile.
We started slow and as we moved together, all I could think about was him. The way he looks at me, the way he smiles. The way he brushes his hair.
We looked into each other's eyes and smiled.
He spun me around in a circle then dipped me down like in the movies.
As my foot went back, so did his. He brushed back my bangs and looked me into my eyes. He leaned in.
We smashed our lips together. I felt like fireworks went off. This should be forever.
We let go as we heard clapping and whistles. We looked around and everyone in the ball room was clapping. They saw us dancing. I guess I was too pinned into Justin's eyes to notice.
I giggled and slightly leaned into Justin's broad chest and shoulders.
We walked over to our seats to find Pattie sitting down next to a man talking. He had brown eyes like Justin and his hair was the same as Justin's. It must be his father. That many same facial features would be just weird.
Justin pushed the chair out for me and I sat down. But instead of Justin sitting down, he walked over to Pattie and the man.
"Hey mum, hey dad." He hugged them both at the same time. I could see where he got the eyes from. "This is Sarah. My girlfriend."
The word coming out from his mouth gave me goosebumps.
"Hi, I'm Jeremy." he put his hand out for me to shake. "Nice to finally meet you. Justin never shuts up about you!"
I shaked his hand.
I gave this 'oh really' face to Justin. "Oh funny that." I giggled.
The rest of the night, we are, danced, drank and also I got to learn a lot more about Justin's family. I met his grandparents and his step mum Erin. They are so nice people. They even invited me to a family gathering, which is in February.
As I was walking out, a little girl came up to me.
"You look so pretty!" Her eyes were gleaming at me. "I want to be just like you!"
"Aw. What your name?"
"Ava" she said with a pretty smile on her face.
"Well Ava. Don't try to be anyone else, your special and you deserve to be yourself."
"Okay" was all she said before running off into the crowd again. As she runs off, all I can remember is the back of her pink dress and blonde hair.
I looked at Justin and he had a smirk on his face. He seemed to do that a lot.
We walked out to the car park.
"Are you hungry?" Justin asked as he put the keys in the motor.
"Not really."
"Well I am. Were going to McDonalds."
"Your such a pig. We not long just ate." I gave him a slight push. He twisted the keys and the car roared to life.
"And in this? Really?"
"We will go drive through" he said. We reversed and drove to Maccas.
We got to Maccas and went to the drive through.
"Can I please get a Big Mac meal with a coke for a drink and a cheese burger with some fries please?"
I looked at the speaker as Justin talked into it. Next thing I knew was that I was getting handed the food.
"Thanks" I said to him. "You didn't have to."
"No worries, my treat."
Half an hour later we arrived at my door step. It was 11:30.
"Thankyou for such an amazing night. You family are so nice." I have him a hug.
"No worries, I will see you soon. Okay?"
"Okay." I have him a hug and a very long kiss and said our goodbyes.
I walked to my room and took off my dress an immediately went to sleep.