Chapter 22: Tobi vs Issei

A/N: Aren't y'all special, getting a double upload in the span of a couple hours, lucky you. Memes aside this will be the last chapter I can upload until at least Thursday or Friday so I hope this will tie you over until the next chapter which is gonna be VERY important lore wise. Anyways, enjoy the chapter amingos.

____________________________________________________________

Azazel: If we defeat you here, will we finally achieve peace?

Azazel and Sirzechs were hovering above battlefield talking to what looks like a small black haired girl who talked with no emotion.

???: Impossible. You cannot defeat me.

Azazel: Though you have immense power, you show no interest in the world.

Sirzechs: So why are you leading a brigade of terrorists now?

The girl stared up to the sky.

???: A world of silence. I would like to return to the Dimensional Gap that is my home and reclaim that silence. That is all.

Azazel: (The Dimensional Gap, now I remember...)

Vali POV:

Currently Vali, Arthur and Bikou were traveling through the Dimensional Gap enclosed in a sphere created by Caliburn.

Bikou: Hey, Vali. Is it really here? In this Dimensional Gap?

Vali: We'll definitely find it.

I gazed off outside as I felt a ripple of draconic power across space.

Vali: (Issei Hyoudou.)

Bikou: What's wrong?

Vali: Change of plans. We're going to the underworld.

Bikou: Why are we going so suddenly?

Vali: My rival has just reached a new height of power.

Third Person POV:

Back on the battlefield, Issei was now fully transformed into his dragon form as he dwarfed over Tobi as he just stood there looking up at the roaring transformed devil. The ORC was a ways away looking on in horror at the transformation their friend hand underwent.

Rias: Issei!

Issei locked his eyes on Tobi as blew steam out from his mouth before charging straight at him. He was much faster in this form as Tobi realized that quickly as he teleported away causing Issei to crash through the wall that Tobi was in front of. Issei turned around to see Tobi standing on one of pillars that was still standing.

Tobi: How quaint. Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu.

Water bursted up from the ground underneath Tobi and formed into that of a wyrm before it launched straight at Issei but as it hit him something unexpected happened.

Ddraig: Divide! Divide! Divide! Divide! Divide! Divide!

As Ddraig chanted this out the water dragon slowly turned into nothing as Issei stood there.

Tobi: Divine Dividing, now that was unexpected.

Koneko: That power.

Kiba: That's the power Issei stole from Vali.