Chapter 2

"What are you waiting for? Suck."

You heart skipped a beat. Was this actually happening? Right here right now? As much as you wanted to suck the life out of him you panicked for some reason and could only mutter something along the lines of "I think I have to go it's almost past curfew and- "

Levi cut you off. "Stay. You're not going anywhere". And that was what really woke you up and reminded you how badly you wanted his cock in your mouth.

"I've seen you Y/n" Oh the way he said your name could make you cum right there and then.

"I saw you the other day, playing with your pretty pussy and moaning my name like a good girl even though I wasn't there. Not going to lie, I wish I was. Oh how I wanted to interrupt you right before you came and watch your face turn red from embarassement while you were a mess calling my name. I didn't though because I wanted to see you cum for me, legs shaking and all, to see the effect I have on you without even being there. And oh lord did I see how much you want me. So now, suck my cock like the good girl you are"

This whole time you were looking up, holding eye contact with him and you could feel your face get red and pussy throb while hearing Levi's point of view. Hearing him call you a good girl was enough for you to confidently say:

"Yes Captain I've wanted you inside me and your cock in my mouth so badly" as you started unbuckling his belt. You couldn't wait to see him groan with pleasure from your mouth. You were determined to give him the best head of his life.

You pulled his white pants down to his knees and now he only has his boxers on. You stroke his dick softly through his underwear just to earn a tiny reaction from him. You teasingly take your time to pull his boxers down and caress his thighs and he gave a look that said "come on", but you weren't going to hurry.

You were going to make him feel good and put in all your art to make sure that he gets amazing head. You could tell that he also wanted this to be from you and was frankly eager to receive a blowjob to remember.

You finally pulled his underwear down and they are now on his knees with his pants. The second you pulled his underwear down, his rock hard cock flew, releasing itself from the tightness of the boxers. You could now see his very big, thick, impressive shaft with a few veins trailing from his navel, in all its glory.

You expected him to have a big, good looking dick but this surpassed all your expectations. You were concerned if it was even gonna fit in your pussy if you ever got the chance, let alone your throat. However, there was no way you were going to let that stop you from filling him with pleasure.

When you saw his dick you let an "oh fuck" slip, you didn't mean to say it out loud but Levi sure as hell loved it and smirked. You spit on your hand and grabbed a hold of his cock, your fingers not even touching around it. You started to slowly stroke his dick with your right hand and used your left to lightly massage his balls.

You heard him groan a little and that made you keep going a bit faster with both hands. You chose to go even faster while looking up at him to see his reaction. You could tell he really liked what you were doing, so you decided to step it up.

It was time to finally take his cock in your mouth and suck like there's no tomorrow. You put your lips against his tip and smeared his precum all over, then proceeded to lick it and making sure he saw you do that with an "innocent" look on your face.

You started licking all around the tip of his dick and trailed down to the rest of his shaft, as well as his vesling line, something that made him let out a slight moan. You were content with those small reactions but you wanted to bring him over the edge. There was no way you were going to stop.

At last, you took his cock in your mouth and started sucking and licking in a precise manner, bringing him waves of pleasure instantly. At this point he was groaning a lot and you absolutely loved that. Your tongue was dancing with elaborate movements all around his shaft.

You decided that it was now the best time to deep throat him. You were in control so far but if his dick is that far down your throat you know he will dominate the fuck out of the situation. As soon as you let his length reach the territory of your throat he let out a devilish smirk and moved his arms. His elbows were no longer resting on his desk because his hands were now at the back of your head, ready to push.

He started thrusting and thrusting in your tight throat, which made you tear up immediately as you couldn't keep up your gag reflex for long. His cock was practically huge for your throat and Levi was making the process even more difficult and rough, but you liked that. More than you would want to admit.

Levi was groaning so much while thrusting and that was what kept you going. The thought of pleasuring him that much made you almost squirm. He kept using his hands to rock your head back and forth onto his dick. His movements were sloppier now and less rough so you could tell he was close to his release.

You were essentially crying from the roughness and that was one of Levi's turn ons. He loved to see you in such a vulnerable position, giving him such unbelievable head. Undoubtedly, the best of his life.

Levi started moaning and threw his head back for a little, showing his sharp jawline before he finished and exclaimed "Ah fuck- fuck- fuuck" in a cracking voice, right as he released all the way to the back of your temporarily damaged throat. He didn't break eye contact one bit and you enjoyed this too much to let it end.

He pulled away but you weren't planning on letting him go that easily. Immediately after cumming you took him back in your mouth, sucking his tip sensually, and licking his shaft clean. Levi didn't expect that and let out a "You wanna overstimulate me brat?" with moans in between his words.

You looked at him playfully as you slowly let his cock out of your mouth, a string of saliva now connecting the two of you. "Was it like you imagined?" you asked him, even though it hurt to speak after such a throat destruction.

"Holy fuck Y/n, holy fuck." he replied with heavy breaths. It was an answer you wanted.

Levi was looking for a small towel to wipe your mouth clean but you had already swallowed all of his release and licked any cum left on your mouth. It was a pretty sight for Levi to see: You, with tears still streaming down your face and your mouth all messed up from the blowjob.

He still wiped your mouth clean as a means of showing affection. He helped you get up and lead you to his bedroom. He knew he damaged you a lot tonight so he let you sleep in his quarters.

You were in Levi Ackerman's bed. Next to him. Sleeping over. After sucking him off. And it wasn't a dream. You couldn't believe this, or what was gonna happen next.

"There's no easy way to say this Y/n..." He said, turned to the side to look at you.
"Will you date me?" he asked. At this point you were sure you were dreaming but it was actually happening. "Yes- Of course" you replied eagerly. "And from now on Y/n, you can just call me Levi. Goodnight" he said as he slightly, hesitantly pecked your lips.

"Goodnight Levi" you said, turning to sleep. You knew it was difficult for him to open up and show affection easily but you were going to work with him and make sure he was happy with you. You went to sleep right away, sunken in your euphoria.

    ~Hey everyone I hope you enjoyed this chapter! From now on, the story/one-shots will continue from here. It gets very spicy from here so be ready...