Part 1 : A Saturday afternoon !

English is not my first language, i am sorry in advance if there is a lot of mistakes :) (don't hesitate to correct me) , but i love this language and i feel like i should talk about my experience by it. So here is my testimony about how God saved me and he showed me the truth. 

When i was 16 i discovered the New age (even tho i was into it, i was still a "christian" from the name and God was still on my mind). 

 A video came up and if i can remember well it was about fairies or something like that. Monthes passes and i found out things like chakra, astrology, tarot, things like clearvoyance/audience, the yoga etc.

 I was assimilating information from some "wise" people on youtube, some post from instagram, some youtubers that i liked who were "spiritual". 

Me who were as closed as a shell, i opened myself, my vision in the wrong way. I trusted in other things who were not God ( Indian divinity, Buddha etc). 

I remember once that i asked myself why i was a christian. 

One thing i can say for sure is that i wasn't in my place. I thought that i was happy and at peace with the New age, but it was all fake.

 It was like a rollercoaster of emotions but mostly these two (10  short moment of happiness and sadness ).

 And i always felt lost, i cried a lot, and many times i thought that the world was against me. I never made progress with my anxiety and i was depressive. 

I was obssesed with tarot, i get some oracles and used it. The present did not exist for me and since i wanted to know everyday what would happen the next week or day, i lived in fear. Also i noticed that i cussed a lot and that my attitude was not that great , also i was so empty and alone. 

So 5 years of believing in the New Age until the end of 2020. On a Saturday afternoon, i went with my sister and my mom on a city.

 From nowhere, a man and two women came to us.( They were other people tho but no one stopped sadly).  

They were preaching the gospel, but they particularly wanted to preach about the return of Jesus Christ, so they asked us if we could give them 10 minutes.

 I was a bit skeptical at first but we stayed and the 10 minutes transformed into a 35 minutes conversation. It was amazing, we were both sharing things and talking freely about life.

 They were talking with so much passion and you could smell how happy and faithful they were. They also shared their experiences and i can tell you all that it was so painful to hear.

 I was wearing a religious kind of protection bracelets on that day, and one of the women told me all of the sudden " i was in there too, but it is not true." 

And she said that it was nothing and that Jesus only can protect us. I was a bit shocked and upset but i said yes. When it was the time for us all to sepate, that same woman asked for my name.

 Again me being a bit skeptical, i was tempted to lie and tell a false name ( cause i thought that she would do some weird things with it) but i told my real name. 

Then she explained quickly that it was to pray for me. That encounter was so unbelievable for me. After that we continued our way and me and my mom and sist, stopped by a last shop.

 I decided that i woud wait for them outside. I sat on a step and i watched the people around me, then the ground and then the sky. 

I was so glad that i expressed it on my head to God ( a God that i had never go into for knowing him), and i was also talking to him about them with gratitude. And the moment that i stopped, i saw a big white feather in front of my feets.

 I had a warm sensation and i felt happy. I grab it and take it to my fam for them to see. 

Since i am writing this at night i will write the next part tommorow. But if you arrived here thanks for reading it ! Even if you are here by curiosity, maybe it will open your eyes in a way and make a change in u, who knows. Sister or Brother, i wish you to find God,to trust in him and Jesus Christ plus to be happy !!!! May your faith grows and grows. Amen. I Love You !! 

 I Love You !!