What happened next ? 🐑

One or two monthes passes and that encounter was still running on my head. I was on a language app and i made a new friend.

Two weeks goes by and he asked me on a day if we could have a more serious/constructive talk ( like not the basic and short ones), i said yes.

And he told me to choose a topic, idk why but i said " Spirituality". I thought that the conversation was only about the universe type of thing. But i forgotten that it was about God also. He started asking me questions and then it leaded to my faith . The way our talk leaded didn't pleased me back and i became dry and straight through the all conversation. 

Days after our conversations i found a video on youtube and all the questions he asked me was on it. ( the channel : Living waters )

As i watched it, i felt wrong, my heart was really heavy and i wanted to cry. I started to ask me a lot of questions and then i decided to read the bible.

I was uncomfortable touching it and reading it. Multiple times i put it away. I noticed that i was unable to look at some cross tho. Which i found really abnormal.

I wanted to quit reading the bible cause it was hard. But my niece told me that i have made a step and that i should continue. God gave me the strenght and i was able to read it.

As for the Christ i put him as my wallpaper to see him everyday to fight that sensation. Because the devil didn't want me to go back to God, he decided to fill up my head with his name. It was a total pollution of wrong words, cussing and bad thoughts.

That was an hard period. I didn't know what to do anymore and how to stop this. I was full of regret because as reading the bible i figured out all of my sins. I started to shut the words down with some random words but it was not enough.

And then i found another video and it was to stop the attacks of the ennemy. So i started praying, listening to some christian music, to tell all of my sins to God and Jesus Christ, and to say out loud the name of Jesus Christ. ( like: God is my sheperd. Jesus Christ is my Savior, and i love him ! ).

I kept on doing all of these. I even had a white night battling. I was tired. I thought that it was it, and that it has no end.

And on a day i decided to go get a funny book to make me focus on something else. When i was about to go and pay for the funny book, i stopped by the religious aisle, and found a small book " Prayers for deliverence". I was hesitating but i bought it.

And it was the best decision i made. It helped me a lot. And i kept on doing all of this with faith and then i got free from all of those mind pain. But most importantly i accepted God and Jesus Christ as my lord and savior. 🙏🏾

I am slowly learning more about God and Jesus Christ through the words and their actions in my life. I am still figuring out some difficulties but i definitly feel better. I'm working out what's wrong and i am making progress. My faith is growing and i am really happy. And my goal is to be as right as i can. As you can read, God has placed so many people and ways to take me on the right path. He responded to me and used so many ways to help me. God loves you, and he cares about you. Accept the Lord, repent, get closer to God and Jesus Christ, love them with all of your being and start to live !!! Being saved is not reserved, make a step towards God, ask and you'll see, he will show you the way. I love you all and i wish you the bessst, plus to live a right life. PEACE ! 🐑🤍✝️