Jeong Yunho - Anything for you

You were your college's basketball champion. But you weren't the captain. Instead, your ex, Yunho was. He was made the captain because of his height and also because he was as good as you. You tried to justify by saying that you're 5'9.5" tall but still, Yunho is almost 6'1". So, you just went away with it. Today was your team's final practice for tomorrow's finale match. It was between your college, Aurora Bells and the other one, Double Knot Group of Colleges (DKGC). Your position was near the basket. You were always the one who either wins the match for their team or is the reason of losing. You had never let anyone down or missed a goal. But today was something different. You had injured your ankle while cursing your frenemy, Wooyoung. He had poured an ice bucket over you yesterday. You had asked for a leave so as to rest properly to perform in the finale match but was your plea accepted? No! So here you were, standing on one foot, the hurt one almost in the air. You had your contemporary dance class after this. Its competition was also after 15 days. Your teammate shouted for you as he passed the ball to you. (If you're wondering, then don't. You're not the only girl in the team. There are 4 other girls also). You positioned yourself and caught the ball. You see Yunho chasing the ball. You turned away and sped towards the goalpost. As you jumped, your ankle turned, causing you to yell in pain as you fell to the ground. You had still managed to do the goal. So, your team won. You tightly gripped your leg. It was hurting like hell. Yunho was shocked. He ran towards you and couched down to you.
"Hey hey hey! Y/N, are you okay?"
"No. It hurts", you answered in pain, not caring who you're talking to.
"Come one. I'll take you to the medical room", he said as he carried you bridal style.
He took you to the medical room. There, after some tests and an X Ray, it was revealed that you had hairline fracture. It was gonna take about two weeks to heal. Also, the doctor informed Yunho that your ankle was hurt before, about 2 months ago. He realised that it was the time when you two had broken up. He was confused. When did you get hurt? He took a leave for himself for that day, and for you. He then took you to your house. You lived in your own apartment. Technically, Yunho had gifted you this when it was your birthday last year. After the break up, you still stayed there. Yunho placed you on your bed and made some food for you and for himself. While both of you were eating, he noticed something on the corner of your lips (I wrote lisps ➖👄➖). He removed it with his hand. You blushed at the sudden contact. Yunho was 👌 close to you. When he noticed you blushing, a hint of hope made its way to his heart. You two had the perfect relation. You had to break up as were getting busy with your studies. You had broken up before college, neither of you having any idea that you will meet again. Yunho pulled away and left your room. You frowned as you wanted to be with him again but him leaving like that means that he doesn't. So, it's okay. You finished your food and put it on the side table. Then, you tried to stand up to go and brush your teeth but as you stood up, Yunho entered and caught you before you fell on the floor. He turned with you in his arms and both of you fell on the bed, him above you. You two stared at each other for a good minute before Yunho suddenly started scolding you.
"What were you thinking? You do know that you have a fracture. You can't just casually walk around normally".
"Whatever Yunho. You are a no one to say this. Thank you very much for helping me but I think you should now leave".
"Fine, answer me before. When did you hurt your ankle?"
"Yesterday and leave".
"3 months ago?"
"I-".
"Don't try to lie Y/N. Answer me and I'll leave".
"Yes".
"When? How?"
"When you pushed me before leaving".
"Why didn't you call for me?"
"Because we had just broken up and I didn't want to bother you anymore".
"You never bothered me Y/N, never ever", he said while cupping your face.

[A/N: I forgot to mention but both of you stood up when he asked the first question]

"Well it doesn't matter now, does it?"
"No. These questions don't. But you do. To me".
"What do you mean Yunho?"
"That I want us back together dumbo", he confessed.
"Hey! You say some nice things and ruin it all by calling me dumbo. Because you called me dumbo, I reject you, Jeong Yunho", you said while pointing a finger at him. He grabbed your finger and pulled you closer.
"No you don't. Your eyes say it all".
"Whatever giant".
"Okay", he shrugged and leaned in. He placed his lips on yours. It was all nice until you realised that you were standing for too long now that it hurt.
"Ow!", you yelled in pain.
"What happened? Sorry!"
"Don't apologize Yuyu".
His eyes lit up hearing you call him Yuyu again. He hugged you and made you sit on the bed. Then he helped you brush. After that, both of you cuddled in bed. The next day when Yunho came back from the match, he told you that your college won. Your happiness now knew no bounds. First, you got Yunho back and now, he won the match.
"Anything for you Y/N".