(Episode One Part One) Catfish

I don't own No Good Nick!! DON'T GET ME SUED!

Nick and I stood outside of the Thompson's house, ready to go in for one of the biggest cons we would ever pull.

"Ready Nick?" I asked.

"Yep. We got this." She said, taking a deep breath. Now, let me pause for just a moment. Hi, my name is Ana Franzelli. Nick is my little sister. About a year ago our dad got arrested for stealing, while we were taken in by two con artists and used to con multiple people. Now we're getting revenge on the family who ruined our lives, by infiltrating their home and stealing from them. Back to the story.

"Let's do this." I said, before ringing the doorbell.

A woman with blonde hair answered the door with a look of exasperation on her face, Nick immediately rushed in, me following her both of us with fake tears in our eyes.

"Where were you?" Nick asked.

"We've been waiting at the train station all day!" I cried.

"Who are you two?" Blondy asked.

I kept going with the program as Nick answered, "We're Nick and Ana. Nicole and Anastasia?"

I continued, "Nicole and Anastasia Patterson? We're here to live with you."

"Okay, what?" Blondy questioned.

"You didn't get the memo?" I asked, (fake) concern in my voice.

"Was this an actual or metaphorical memo?" Another dude said. I'm going to guess this was Ed.

Nick started to cry. "They said that called and emailed!" She cried.

"Okay, okay, sweetie, just tell us what happened." Blondy said.

Nick handed her bag to Ed, and I rolled mine in after she stormed into the living room.

Nick started to explain, "What happened is our parents...." I started to sob along with Nick, "Died in a car accident 6 months ago, and we've been in foster care until they could find some relatives, and they said they found my dads second cousin twice removed or something, and you were supposed to pick us up at the train station! And you don't know what I'm talking about. And now we're going to have to go back to foster care!" She finished.

I put my hand on her shoulder, and murmured loud enough for the Thompson's to hear, "We've been through worse we can do this."

Ed(??) started to speak, "Hang on, no ones making you go anywhere, we'll get to the bottom of this, you just never clarified if the memo was real." I almost started laughing, but I held a straight face.

I took off my backpack, rummaging around for the files Sam and Dorthy gave me. I pulled out a fake letter and said, "Here's the letter from the state, here's a picture of our great grandma, which is your grandma or something,"

"oh Grandma Liza!"

"And they gave me this family tree! Oh god this is a total nightmare!" I cried.

"Okay, let's take a deep breath." Blondy said, slightly frantic because two teenage girls came into her house claiming to be her husbands second cousin twice removed.

Molly, why don't you take....." she said to a brown haired girl.

"Nick and Ana!" My sister exclaimed.