weird place

•🩸•

'where am i...'  was the first thing that came to rainbow dash's mind when she woke up.

she couldn't see well as she just woke up. she tried to remember what happened earlier but the bright light of the room wouldn't help her at all.

once she got the hang of it, she realised she was in a very irritating building, called the "hospital".

she always despised hospitals for some reason. 'must be the vibes' she thought. ever since her mom died, she started hating hospitals, thinking it must be the doctors who purposely let her down because of the lack of money.

there were a few instruments beside her on the table, and a chair beside her bed. someone must've used it and kept it there.

she tried to get out of the uncomfortable bed but then noticed the IV stand preventing her from doing so. she quickly detached that thing off her hand and got up.

fortunately Dash does remember a few stuff. afterall, this happens way too often. she does remember fainting in the middle of their practice session and fire streak panicking as he runs towards her. poor him, always having to deal with her weak self.

basically this was her job. the wonderbolts. she works there along with her colleagues. the Wonderbolts was basically a team of people who perform their talents in shows, but also secretly works for the military, which meant that they had to workout. a lot at that.

she's been working there for over two years now, finding a little time to spend with her dearest friends, and during working hours, getting to goof around with the bolts. she cant deny the fact that she's been having fun there but at times it does get a bit stressful in there.

all her colleagues, including the captain spitfire, and her amazing boyfriend soarin, at one point came to know about her love for dance.

she studied and majored in dance and she was kind of proud to say that she is almost a professional in dance. she couldn't help but request Spitfire if she could set up her own dance tuition in one of the Wonderbolts building and who is Spitfire to say no?

during the time they spent together regarding work and leisure time, the team had grown to become pretty close and that means all of them adored eachother, and Dash being the youngest, got way more attention and special treatment.

which was how Soarin admitted his feelings and they both confessed— at the same time, which was awkward as hell. but hey, atleast they're together now.

sure teaching young kids dance was pretty tiring, but the way those kids tumble and fall over each other never fails to make her laugh. Dash is not exactly a cheesy, or lovey dovey type of person but she definitely has a soft spot for small children.

but teaching dance also came with its own pros and cons. first, she had to balance both of her occupations, which was— working out heavily, followed by her evening session where she has to do warm up, followed by dance moves.

secondly, this had her going on and on for about a month or two, without any breaks, causing her to skip meals, less sleeping hours, more effort which eventually led her to unconsciousness and fainting, when her body finally gave up.

it was just a normal day where Firestreak was teaching them how to control body movements, and all of a sudden, Dash's body decides to give up on her. to say Fire was terrified would be a hell of an understatement. poor man's soul left his body because he has never before seen someone faint in REAL LIFE.

but whats happened, is happened. they cannot go back in time now.

the ugly hospital gown hugging her body was hella uncomfy and Dash wanted nothing more than to take it off. she exited the room and spotted Soarin on her immediate left.

they had some talking to do now..

———🦋———

okay wtf was that. im shook(?) did i honestly write that shit omg. i have no idea how to continue this story bc it dosent have a fcuking plot. suggestions are open tho, but ill try my best.

-dex