white walls.

school is fukinh me up im almost half twilight sparkle now 🤢🤢

__🦋__

"oh- hey! you're alive."

"what the fuck is that even supposed to mean?!" dash yelled. its always been like this between them. no normal couple stuff, just two crackheads being close.

"oh well, you almost died out there, hahahaha" there. that was the most awkward laugh out there. but still she somehow found herself falling for this laugh more than she should have.

"nevermind that. when will i get out of this damn place again?" she was tired of seeing those boring white walls over and over again.

"i think you're good to go in like a couple of day- oH- WAIT YOU ARENT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE!! NURS-" soarin yelled and ran away to fetch the nurse.

the nurse was horrified when soarin told her that dash was up and was walking all over the place. that poor lady just wanted to eat her lunch in peace after looking after her patients but thats just how life is sometimes. cruel.

"eat. your. vegetables. youre a grown ass woman not a child. even though you act like one." the nurse definitely wasnt having it with her. shes tired of everyone's shit. she just wants to get this over with and have some peace.

"comon dash, eat it, its getting late. don't you wanna get out of here as soon as possible? then eat your veggies!" soarin was trying his best to feed her.

"but they're so gross id rather eat garbage than this!!" whining was one of the things dash liked to do often when no one was around. she would think that whining makes her look weaker, thus leading someone to have a bad impression of her, so she almost never whines infront of someone shes not comfortable with.

and soarin just happens to be that someone who gets to see every single side of her, so he would have to put up with all of her bullshit. yeah, just boyfriend things.

"wouldn't that be cannibalism!?!"

"aint no way you just said that. you take that back." their usual bickering.

"you keep whining like a baby. im off to lunch. bye baby, goo goo gaga." by this time the nurse was absolutely done with her. she has better things to do. she waved off and left for some peace.

soarin was having a hard time holding his laugh in at that. he really thinks dash looks like a baby right now, and the whining wasnt helping one bit. after the nurse said that dash looked appalled. the nurse's attitude was out of this world, but she really had every right to do so.

•🦧🦭•

the sun was setting and so was everyone's mood. the patient's in the hospital were getting ready for bed but dash had no plans for doing so atleast until 1am.

mindlessly scrolling through tiktok, watching kpop related videos on her phone, with soarin fast asleep beside her on the small bench, dash let out the biggest yawn of the night.

she was tired. yes. she was tired physically but mentally she had just woken up. she wasnt looking forward to spend the next few days in the same hospital and in the same boring room. big no from her.

she wanted to get out from there. she feels that if she lives there anymore she might go mad. the white walls were draining the colour out of her rainbow hair. she wants to get out from there and she will do it by any means.

hopefully the following day would give her a reason to get out...

🦋

stan kamisato ayato and his boba.
-dex