Next girl

Category: Angst? Idk at this point-
Disclaimer: This is NOT in anyway how I see these two characters, and it is in NO way how they actually act. Also, this is not really IwaOi
~-~
Oikawa and Iwaizumi had been broken up for almost a year. Both had moved on, and Oikawa was currently in a relationship with one of his long time friends, Kuroo. He had heard recently that Iwaizumi had started dating a girl, Aiko her name was. Oikawa decided to reach out to her, ask her if she wanted to meet up some day. She said yes, and they had met up at a café the next day.

"Hello, Oikawa-san! How are you?" Aiko asked as she sat down in her seat. "Oh, I'm good thanks for asking! I actually wanted to talk to you about something." Oikawa said. "Oh? Okay then!" Oikawa took a breath, and let it out in a long sigh.

"Hey, next girl, you don't know me." Aiko nodded slightly confused, but Oikawa ignored her and continued. "I'm just the one he says went crazy"-Aiko's eyes widened slightly-"On him, that's just what he does." Oikawa reached to get his drink, taking a sip before continuing. "But once opon a time I was the 'next boy', I been where you're at. You overlook a lot when he looks like that. He'll charm your mama with that smile, hide the red flags for a little while." Aiko's mouth was now hanging slightly hanging open. Oikawa looked up at her, silently telling her that he was going to continue.

"I bet you probably met him at a bar. Let him walk you to your car. I bet he said he never falls this hard? Yeah..I remember that part"-Oikawa a shifted in his seat-"He knows how to say all the right things, knows how to get you outta that dress. Knows how to make you think you're the best thing. But I know what happens next, girl." Oikawa finished. Aiko continued to stare at Oikawa dumbly, her drink resting untouched. "I-I don't think I understand what your saying." Aiko eventually said. "What I'm saying, is that I've been in your position, and got dumped. He might make you feel loved, or like your the only person in the world, but it's all an act, and I advise you get out of this situation before you get to attached." Oikawa explained. "I-I didn't think he was like that..." Aiko mumbled, thinking over what Oikawa said. Aiko got up out of her seat, grabbing her things. "Thank you for telling me, Oikawa-san. I will take what you said to mind." And with that, she left.

-~-
"Hey, Cutiekawa?" Oikawa heard Kuroo call from down the hall. "Yes, love?" "I need to tell you something!" "Okay! I'll be down in a sec!" Oikawa put down his phone and left the room, meeting Kuroo in the living room. "What's up?" He asked, sitting beside his boyfriend. "Did you hear that Iwaizumi's new girlfriend dumped him? Apparently someone talked to her about him, and it changed her view of him as a person." Kuroo rambled, pulling Oikawa to his chest. "Oh wow. What a shame." Oikawa said. "Now, I'm tired, so I'm going to sleep."

-~-
It was around six months after Aiko had broken up with Iwaizumi that it was released he had a new boyfriend. And, like with Aiko, Oikawa reached out to him. Befriended him, and asked him to hang out. His name was Tiomi. Oikawa and him met at a park, and Oikawa started the conversation as any other. "Hello, Tiomi-kun." Tiomi smiled. "Hello, Oikawa-kun! What'd you wanna talk about?" "Oh, I just wanted to warn you about something, if that's ok?" Tiomi nodded his head, sitting down beside Oikawa on the bench.

"Hey, next boy, you think that you know better"-Yiomi tilted his head slightly-" Maybe the last one was just a little bitter. And jaded, yeah there ain't no doubt. But if he ever talk about the 'ex-girls', they tried like hell. It was too late to save themselves, so now, we're just tryna help, the next-boy." Tiomi looked shocked, while Oikawa just licked his ice cream. He glanced at the boy beside him, before continuing.

"I bet you probably met him at a bar"- Tiomi nodded slowly-"Let him walk you to your car?. I bet he said he said he never falls this hard"- Tiomi looking dumbly at Oikawa now, this is exactly what happened.-"Yeah..I remember that part. He knows how to say all the right things, knows how to get you out of that suit. Knows how to make you think you're the best thing. But I know what happens next." Tiomi looked at Oikawa with slightly wide eyes, before getting up and leaving. Oikawa hummed, finishing his ice cream.

-~-
And just like with Aiko, Tiomi was gone within the next week. It was all over the internet, 'Famous sports coach, Iwaizumi Hajime, can seem to be keeping any relationships these days! It's like his last walking beauty (new side his last ones haven't been that attractive), Oikawa Tooru (soon to be Kuroo Tooru), has set a curse on his love life!' Many posts like this were all over the internet, and it caused a uprising of comment wars. But, Oikawa wasn't yet satisfied, because Iwaizumi was in yet another relationship. This time with a woman named Kaityo.

Oikawa did his procedure again, he befriended her, got to know her a bit, and then asked her to hang out. This time, they were at a carnival. Oikawa was waiting patiently by the gate of the park for Kaityo. She arrived and greeted Oikawa with a smile and a small 'hi!'. "Hello, Kaityo-kun. I wanted to talk to you about something while we're here, if that's ok?" He asked, as they started their walk to the first ride. "Oh, ya sure! That's ok!" Oikawa smiled, getting on the cart for the ride, closely followed by Kaityo.

"You're gonna think it's all your fault"-he started-"It's just a switch that he turns off." Kaityo looked slightly confused as she listened to Oikawa talk. "He'll make you think it's love. But I promise you, it's not." He looked out the window, waiting her answer. "It's not?" She asked. "Oh no, it's not. No." Oikawa answered her. He sent her a look, that said 'imma continue now.' She just nodded, wanting to know what he was going to tell her.

"Oh, and I bet you met him at a bar. Let him walk you to your car. I bet he said he never falls this hard? Yeah, I remember that part. He knows how to say all the right things, knows how to get you outta that dress. Knows how to make you think you're the best thing. But I know what happens next, girl." Kaityo looked like she was about to cry, and they got off the ride. "He-he doesn't act like that, right?.." Oikawa looked at her with fake sympathy. "Oh, but of course he does. I just really didn't want you to get hurt." He lied. Kaityo started walking away, saying a faint thanks. 'I wonder how long until she drops him.' Oikawa thought, as he watched himself ruin another relationship.