Four times Oikawa's CIPA was being a bitch

Category: Fluff Ig?
(This was requested by Potatogirl0011 thank you for the request, it's a very creative idea!!)

Summary: This is a handful of times where Oikawa's CIPA was being a bitch.

Oikawa has condition called CIPA, aka Congenial Insensitivity to pain with Anhidrosis. This condition has two main characteristics: inability to feel pain and temperature, and decreased or absent sweating (anhidrosis)..

-~-

#1:
Oikawa and Iwaizumi were the ripe age of six. Oikawa had been diagnosed with CIPA two years ago when he hadn't realized that he had severely burned himself. No one else but his immediate family knew about his condition.

The two youngsters were playing at the park down the road from their homes. Iwaizumi on the monkey bars and Oikawa underneath the bridge.

Oikawa was running back and forth in a patch of grass that was underneath the playground, being mindful of the peices of wood that stuck down from the underneath of the bridge. He was running along, ducking underneath the wood towards his little hideout at the back. He was almost there when he ran face first into the last price of wood. He was a bit shaken, seeing as he hadn't seen the wood, but shook it off. He hadn't hurt anything after all.

Moments later Iwaizumi called his name, saying that he wanted to show him something. Oikawa hurriedly ran to where Iwazumi was, watching from the ground as he did his trick in the monkey bars.
When Iwazumi had completed his trick he looked down to see how impressed his friend was. But instead of a impressed look, he was met with the sight of Oikawa's nose bleeding profusely from a gash that went from the center of his nose to the start of his eyebrows.

Of course, Oikawa hadn't noticed the gash, nor the blood running down his face. Being too engrossed in Iwaizumi's trick.
He was severely confused as to why his best friend was staring at him in horror, tilting his head to the side and (trying) to raise an eyebrow.
"Iwa-chan? Is there something on my face?" He asked.
"Um ya, blood." Iwaizumi responded, getting off the playground.
"Huh? What do you mean?" Oikawa asked, getting more confused.
"Exactly what I said dummy! There's blood running down your face!"
"Oh.." Oikawa said, raising his hand and gently touching his nose, feeling the wet sticky liquid underneath his fingers.

Iwaizumi rolled his eyes and dragged Oikawa up the hill to their houses, opening the door to his and calling for his mum.
"Mummy!! Oikawa's hurt!!" Iwaizumi practically screamed into the house as he toed off his shoes. Rushed footsteps where heard from in the kitchen and Mrs.Iwaizumi came rushing out, spatula in hand.
"Oh my!" She exclaimed as soon as she saw Oikawa's face.
"Oh Tooru..how much does it hurt?.." She asked, walking towards the two kids.
"It's doesn't." Oikawa answered confused. "Is it supposed too?" Mrs.Iwaizumi's eyes widened in shock, slowly moving her hand into her pocket to grab her phone. She typed a quick text and turned her attention back to the kids.
"Um, yes.. how did this happen?" She asked, leading both Iwaizumi and Oikawa into the dining room and sitting them at the table.
"I was running under the playground to my alien kingdom and ran into of the woodie thingies that hung from the stairs!!" Oikawa exclaimed, his eyes shimmering when he mentioned his kingdom.
"Oh..well your mum should be here any minute." She said, grabbing the first aid kit.

Not even five minutes later there was a frantic knocking at the the door, which Mrs.Iwaizumi hurried to open. Mrs.Oikawa rushed into the house as soon as the door opened, her eyes scanning every corner for her son. She knew about his condition and was very wary about it. She knew her son didn't understand -at only the age of six- how much danger he was putting himself in when he got hurt.
When she finally reached the dinning room and Kate's eyes on her son, she rushed over, frantically scanning over his body to make sure he didn't have any additional injuries.
"Oh Tooru baby..are you ok?! Did you hit anywhere else on your body?!" Mrs. Oikawa frantically asked.
"Nope! I'm a-ok! I didn't hit anything else mama!" Oikawa said with a wide smile, showing his missing tooth in the front. Mrs. Oikawa let out a sigh of relief.
"Oh thank god.." She muttered. "Let's get you to the emergency room.. Thank you Lily, for cleaning him up.." Oikawa's mother whispered to Mrs. Iwaizumi, picking up Oikawa and resting him on her hip.
"No problem, Aiko." Mrs. Iwazumi answered.