tacenda

[y/n's pov]

you're finally here.

your new house.

it's fresh, beautiful, clean. the air feels pure, unlike the stench of the petshop you came from.

a young girl with blonde hair tied in pigtails carries you in her hands. her skin is soft and tender; you feel at ease.

she takes you to a room, a room with a large golden cage pressed against the far wall.

"roddy!" the girl calls. "you have a new friend!"

a rat emerges from the hay-strewn bars.

he's tall.

his body is tall and slender, perfectly arched in all the right places. his face looks as if it were elegantly sculpted from the finest marble, eyes dark and cutting into your own. he's dressed only in a bathgown, virgin white and embroided with a golden 'R' in cursive.

you feel your face heating up at the thought of what lay beneath those elegant white robes.

the girl places you down and opens to door to the cage, pinging gently as the curve is pried open.

you tentatively step inside the cage, unsure of your new friend's reaction to you.

"you'll have to stay with roddy for a bit before we can get you a new cage, we want only the finest gold bars for you my dearest [y/n]. have fun you two!" the girl said, speech weirdly eloquent for one of her young age.

the cage door closes once more, pressed slowly to meet with what you can only assume to be pure gold bars.

roddy looks at you, expression unreadable.

there's a moment where you simply stare at each other, his dark brown eyes meeting yours and you feel something hot building up in your lower belly.

he scampers off, long tail chasing after him and you can only think, oh god, if his tail is that long what else is?

the girl giggles before skipping off elsewhere.

and thus, your new life begins.