𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄─𝐁𝐍𝐇𝐀

𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑

𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞 + 𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞 + 𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

WASHING MACHINE

'I know who you pretend I am' - MITSKI SONG

𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠[𝐬]

BNHA X [VILLAIN] READER

𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐐𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐞 + 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

"𝘽𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙮 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨, 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙖𝙢"

IN WHICH, love blooms in a mentally disturbed child who knows exactly what to do to get the feeling and person back in her arms.

Prologue

IT WAS NEVER EASY,

Constantly going in and out of different homes. Being returned one day and picked up the next only for the same thing to happen all over again.

It wasn't like she meant to do it, some things were just meant to happen. Sometimes a bone would get broken, while other times it would only be a simple cut. The wounds ranged but they were never held back by the aggressor. All of them would leave some sort of lasting mark on the person forever, leaving them with the haunting memory of the child.

"We can't take care of this...this devil any longer!"

"Ma'am please─"

Miss Koboyashi, who had been the main woman running the orphanage, looked over at the girl. Smiling at her despite the woman that was still screaming as she slammed the door behind her. Swearing and cursing that she'd never come back ever again, the trauma lasting forever.

"What happened you little...rascal"

The blue haired woman treaded lightly on her words. Making sure they sounded sweet as sugar, just enough to charm the little girl into calmness.

"She had a hero figure"

"And?"

"And it accidentally got impaled into dad's eye"