Biography

Name: Y/n L/n

Appearance (before): your OC design

Personality: friendly, talkative, forgivable, not pervert.

Personality towards girls: also talkative, always tries to not say something stupid.

Likes: sweets, coffee, his team, helping others, training.

Dislikes: perverts, bullies, violence.

Appearance (after Rias peerage betrayed Y/n): (I do not own this picture)

Human form (after): your OC

*Personality*

Cruel, sadistic, cold hearted, doesn't care (almost). There are chances that Y/n will spare someone or befriend with someone.

With friends: chill, never gets angry, loves to pull pranks over friends. Also if his friends die, Y/n will just bring them back to life. Y/n likes his new friends because he knows wich one is worthy to be friends with death himself.

Likes: revive someone and kill him/her again, give 1 more chance to live. Dark humor, turn life into hell to those who betrayed him. Drama. Most importantly, he likes to collect souls from living beings to become stronger. New friends.

Dislikes: perverts, bullies, holding back.

Hates: Rias's peerage, most of demons, people who thinks that they own the world, most of fallen angels.

*Abilities*

Resurrection: can bring dead to life.

Life-force absorption: kills everyone once someone makes physical contact to it.

Death sense: knows when someone is dying.

Immortality: since death can't die because he is death himself. It's impossible to kill him no matter what physically or magically.

The end: everything has start and the end.

Soul harvesting: each time when you are collecting souls, each soul makes you stronger.

Death manipulation: whenever Y/n is there is death. Death can be caused by (accidents, when something gone wrong, chain reaction, calamities etc..
)

Dark calculation: deaths caused by accidents like in "Final destination 1-6"

Fear inducement: puts everyone in fear state.

Invincibility: you are invincible but you can be visible to person you want to be seen.

Afterlife transport: can travel in other worlds. (Hell, heaven, human world)

Mind traveling: can be in anybody's dream (if he wants to interact with someone) or in mind (voices in head).

Death touch: Y/n kills everyone instantly with just one touch.

Pain, agony, depression: Y/n can bring anyone's bad memories to them and let them experience same pain again. Y/n also can create illusion that puts everyone in the state of pain, agony or depression.

Sacred gear: none

Weapon: Reaper scythe.

*Weapon possibilities*

Soul collector: during physical contact of the scythe takes out soul from every living being which has it. instantly killing them except death himself.

Sharpness, speed and strength: scythe can slice anything with ease but it has problem with holy weapons ( it is little harder to break it). The reapers scythe has unpredictable speed and strength.

(This story has different death with some different abilities so don't judge me)

Remember everyone. this is happening in alternative universe of highschool DxD.

_______________________________________

*Appearance after regaining memories. (Out of control):

  A/n: (as I said not mine

  A/n: (as I said not mine. Respect to owners. By the way this creatures original name is Antigod sans.)

Name: ???

Personality: cruel, sadistic, cold, enjoys killing, rarely talks to others, pure evil.

Likes: killing, causing chaos, apocalypse, negativity, fighting, mental and physical torture. He also likes Azazel, sirzechs, Raynare, Ophis and his scythe.

Dislikes: positivity, forgiveness.

Hates: gremory peerage, Rias, almost all devils, almost all fallen angels, humans.

World: destroyed.

Goal: bring his world back somehow.

*Abilities*:

Spears of pain and agony: basically spears of pain but with negative thoughts in your mind.

Aura of the end: everyone around him will die if that creature has soul.

Glare of the death: it will make you scream in fear.

Ungodly touch: during physical contact with someone, if you touch your hand him of her it will put curse at them. They can't use magic no matter what and life is draining slowly. (Controllable)

Scythe of the end: scythe can cut through dimensions and space with ease. That scythe doesn't have any difficulty to cut something.

Beam of terror: will make your true fears come true.

Immortality: you are the end itself. Nothing can end you.

Necromancy, resurrection.

Apocalypse manipulation: how would you like to end the world?

Omniscience: yeap he knows all the things.

...And more other things...

Sacred gear: "apocalypse"

Sacred gear ability: can double or triple your thirst for revenge. It makes any apocalyptic events to cause by users wish.this sacred gear puts you in permanent form of the end. Now nobody can stop you.

Hopes: his past self.
_______________________________________