chapter 23 (Sirzechs found out)

*Y/n POV*

*I didn't wanted to sleep so I decided to walk outside at 2:00AM. City was quiet at that time, nothing was disturbing me. I started to explore new places hoping that there might be something interesting.*

*After some time of walking, I noticed that I went too far from city. It was weird. I saw no devils around not even stray devils.*

*Usually I see devils everywhere. Well, It would be better if there was sinners around somewhere near. I need to get 100000 souls until rating game.*

*When I looked behind, I saw man with long red hair who was approaching me. I recognized that man. He was one of few people who helped me in past.*

???: Hi there.

Y/n: ?

???: So it was you, who killed most of people, devils and stray devil's.

Y/n: what if it was I?

???: What's your name, creature.

Y/n: ...first tell me yours...

???: Oh sorry about that. My name is sirzechs Lucifer and I am-

Y/n: I already know that. By the way, you can call me Death.

*Sirzechs was confused. He didn't even met him and he knows who he is*

y/n: So what do you want sirzechs?

Sirzechs: I wanted to know reason. Why did you killed them?

Y/n: I actually didn't wanted to kill them at first but It was my part of deal...

Sirzechs: what part of deal?

Y/n: ...souls...

Sirzechs: why do you need souls?

Y/n: I see you have my black paper over there.

Sirzechs: what? Is this your paper?

Y/n: ...yes...

Sirzechs: mind telling me, what is written there?

Y/n: there is written truth.

Sirzechs: I couldn't read it.

Y/n: I'm not surprised.

Sirzechs: what is truth about?

Y/n: in that note. There is truth about teenager named y/n.

*His eyes widened. It looked like he had more questions now.*

Y/n: you have more questions?

Sirzechs: how do you know that kid?

Y/n: you'll know everything at rating game.

Sirzechs: I see. So you are coming at rating game.

Y/n: I'm coming not for spectate the match.

Sirzechs: what do you mean?

Y/n: as I said, you will know truth at the rating game. What do you think about that kid named y/n?

Sirzechs: *sigh* he was a hard working member of my sister's peerage. Of course he wasn't strong but we still were friends. Sadly he died by stray devils.

Y/n: ...

*We were sitting on the hill watching the city for little amount of time.*

Sirzechs: anyway, one of my soldiers told me that my sister was the one who turned you like this and he told me that in past you were a someone else's peerage member.