ASDKF SCHOOL

A/N: sup i forgot to say somethings H/C= hair color and F/F= favorite food N/N= nickname more to be added and cussing from reader cuz i personally cuss a lot and i mean why not also this means thoughts, this time skip its gonna have some thing like × too, this is Amitys diary hehehe, last this means pov change with characters name as well now lest get STARTED WEEEEE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pov:Y/N

Ugh what is that?... OH SHIT SCHOOL

Now running throughout her room the young witch gets ready for a new day at Hexside haveing only started yesterday and staying up all night studying for a test in Beast keeping, all through she doesn't have that much of a love for the track it helps her learn about her ancestors so thats a major plus with being and orphan and all.

××gay××

I MADE IT JUST IN TIME!

"Ok class as you all know we have a test," the teacher yet to be named by the author or show says as they move their finger have a test appear infront of all the students. "So begin."

With one look at the test you could see the sudden change in emotions on most students faces the ones that were cocky beforehand were now dumbfounded even the top of the class students were. This is gonna be FUN!

++lunch why cuz++

"Willow you don't understand how hard I most likely failed my test it was so fucking hard and confusing I just wanna lay down and fucking cry!" The H/C teen said.

"Language N/N I don't want Gus picking that up."

"Gus whos that?"

"Oh um its the nic-" Willow was cut off by something in her coldren and a head poped out.

"It's the nickname I gave him!" Willows abomination spoke.

The girl truned to her friend while painting at it. "Willow am I seeing shit or is your abomination talking?"

The girl let out a sigh. "No you're not."

"Oh hey Luz.. I MEAN ABOMINATION!" Augustus that had to finally come to the table.

"To late Gus she already knows."

"Eh, kinda I know that you CHEATED on a test I'm so proud," The girl wipes a fake tear from her eye while Gus gave the abomination half of his sandwich. "But I don't kno-" there was a loude bang next to her having her food fly off the table, looked and saw the youngest Blight there.

"I SAW THAT ABOMINATIONS DON'T EAT!" The greennet reached into the coldren and pulled out what did Gus call them?... LUZ and stared to shake them before a teacher could intervene Y/N did.

Here we go. The hungry student got on the table to grabbing the Blight by the back of her uniform making her let go of the abomination? "Not a good first impression Greenie."

"Wha- who even are you?"

"New kid ya know the one that's rumored to be half werewolf nice to meet cha now can you leave so me and my friends can eat in peace."

After a small staring contest and silence the Blight answered "Fine." The werewolf werewitch whatever lets her uniform go and she leaves.

"What a bitch."

"I said stop cussing!" Willow threw a spoon.

"Ow sorry!"

---another one---

OK WHAT THE FUCK WHY SO MANY AND WHY SO SPIKY I WAS JUST WALKING NOW THIS I JUST WANTED TO SKIP WHAT THE FUCK! The student was stuck on a vine they were leaving class to skip and this happened to them now stuck above the lockers and close to the roof.

^^^i suck at this^^^

"Ok so you mean to tell me Greenie had a tantrum cause you got top student bag after cheating, and the reason I got stuck up there is because you can do great plat magic and now were going to see Luz who is a human that lives with Eda."

"No I said The Owl Lady."

"THEY'RE THE SAME PERSON HER FULL TITLE IS EDA. THE. OWL. LADY."

"Ok no need to get angry."

"I have th-" What is up with people and cutting me off?

"Luz!" Gus and Willow run to the human telling her the good and bad news while I personally decided to look and study The Owl Lady.

"Whats up with you kid?" She says looking at me witch gets my attention.

"Sorry you just give me mom vibes."

"WHAT MAKES YOU SAY THAT!"

"You just do."

"Eda don't fight a kid."

<<<Night time>>>

Pov:Amity le Blight

"I'm home." I say walking into the mansion

"We were called about what happened at school today." Mother's voice came form the silence and I flitch.

"All good things I hope mother."

"Yes and good job on finding the intruder and test."

"Thank you mother I will be heading to my room the study."

"Dinner will be soon."

I leave the room and head up stairs letting out a sight as I enter my room. "Good thing I left early today."

Diary time

Today I had the test I aced but almost lost my top student spot to Willow with her abomination thing after lunch I got her caught and she has been moved to the plant track which is obviously better for her after what I saw today. I also met the new student she doesn't seem like someone to mess witch and she seems strong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AND thats the first chapter hope yall like and if ya got any ideas send em my way im gonna stay some what to the plot and stuff like that so have a nice morning/day/night.