I DONT WANNA GO

Pov: Y/N

Today is a day a lot of kids around the school is excited about today is... it it's Covention. I was dragged here by Willlow, Gus, and Luz but at least Eda was dragged here too so I'm not that alone. Knowing myself I probably looked sapced out right now doing all this thinking.

"Hey kid aren't you gonna go with them." Eda snaped me back to reality. I look ahead to see the trio going somewhere.

"Nah, I don't really wanna be here so I might go find a busy road to lay in or take the free samples from the Baking Coven."

"I like your ideas kid not the first one but definitely the second."

"Thanks ma'ma."

"Don't call me that." She glared at me.

Scary. "Ok I wont cya around." I leave to go join King in getting samples.

××drink water××

"Luz advenge me!" I hear in the distance. What is he about to make Luz do?! I run in the direction only to hear those words.

"... I challenge you to a WITCHES DULE." The crowd of people around Luz and who ever gasped and I ran in.

"Luz you fucking idiot that's not just something you do!"

"But she hurt King and wont apologize!"

"Ok and you just straight up challenge them like that for fucks sake! What was next make a deal for them to apologize to you?!"

"Yeah kida."

"No that would likely end up in an everlasting oath and that can sure as hell fuck your life up and thats bad for you becasue your a human and we don't know how much you can handle." I take a deep brath. "So don't just go around doing that."

"Ok I wont how about just a human version of makeing a deal by intertwining our fingers."

"No magic?"

"No magic involved. "

"Ok." I say and turn around only to see Amity. "Never mind you and making any deals with her."

"What?" They say at the same time.

"Cause someones gonna have to save your ass." I say and leave... WHITCH WAS A BAD FUCKING IDEA.

++why did I++

WHY DID I FUCKING LEAVE THEM OFCORSE LUZ DID IT WHEN I WASN'T LOOKING IF SHE NEEDS SAVING I'M NOT DOING IT!

"So who do you think is gonna win?" Gus asks me while we wait for it to begin.

"Gus if anything one of us is going to have to just in there and save Luz's ass to make sure she doesn't die an I am not gonna yall better get ready." I say back.

"Wow you seem mad."

"She did something I told her not to ofcourse I'm mad. DOSE SHE EVEN KNOW HOW TO PROTECT HERSELF?!" After no answer. "Thats what I thought."

"Today demonstrating the power of the Empors Coven Amity Blight," the crowd went wild probably for the two major names if anything. " and her opponent Luz the human." The crowd was silent  until I yelled.