FUCKING RAIN

Pov:Y/N

WHY THE FUCK IS IT RAINING AND GREENIE HAD TO KNOCK ON MY DOOR OF ALL OF THEM!

"Can I come in or no?" She speaks not like a snob for once wow.

"Yeah yeah come in." I say moving to the side to let her in and spin my finger putting up the barrier from the rain."Want anything?"

She was quite this is awkward. "Some water please."

"Ok... just continue down the hall to the left is the living room you can wait there if you want."

"Oh thanks." She heads down and I go into the kitchen to get her water. Ok Y/N think Greenie is here and you don't know when the rain is gonna end so you gotta think. I think and walk into the living room.

"Oi Greenie ya water." I hand her the glass.

"Thanks."

"So what brings you here of all places?"

"I was just heading home then the rain started and I panicked." She says the last bit while looking away

"Back to being up tight I see" I close my eyes while smirking leaning into the doorway and hear a gasp.

"I am not 'up tight'!" She yells.

"You're just proving what I said princess by denying it." I snicker.

"I didn't know you lived here I was hoping it was abandoned so i could at least get inside."

"Oh so when im guessing is that you don't know the spell?" She froze heh so she doesn't know it little miss perfect just got got. "If you want I'll teach ya you just gotta give me something."

Amity was quite for a bit looking at the ground then looked up. "What is it that i have to give you."

"50 snails thats all."

"That cheaper then most people."

"Yeah I know I just need some money for food."

"What about your parents."

"Don't got any so I just gotta get money different ways then most our age. Now money first." I put my hand out and she gose through her purse. I did not see that before Titan I need glases.

"Here."

After looking over what she gave me I start to walk away makeing a comehere motion with my hand. We head tords my basement door its the safest place in case the spell gose haywire.

"So Greenie whats your name I never really caugh it." I trun on the lights and rub the nape of my neck embarrassed.

"Its Amity Blight, and I could say the same for you."

"Pft- it's Y/N no last name tho."

"So no way to find who your parents are other than a spell."

"Yup but eh they left me so it doesn't realy matter to me. Now for that spell."

"Ok."

×××hehe magic×××

"Ok keep focusing you're almost there." For the past hour we've been doing this she's so close.

Amity opened an eye. "Did I do it."

"You sure did Greenie now you can get home." We start to walk up stairs and to the door only to see it's dark out. "Fuck I can't let you go out now that it dark."