Normal Life- Kai Chisaki

Y/N tried her best not to eavesdrop on the villains as they discussed their plans. She focused on cleaning, with the occasional curious glance at the stranger with the light blue hair and her boss, Kai Chisaki. She continued to clean, ignoring their talk while she polished a vase in the corner of the room.

"Y/N, come here." She tuned back in and went obediently to Kai, managing to mask her curiosity about what was going on. Kai spared her a quick glance before turning back to the man in front of him. "So, why do you want my maid, Shigaraki?" Shigaraki shrugged.

"Our hideout is dirty. I would like someone to clean it. And this place is spotless. Plus, I think you owe me this much after what you took from the League." Y/N stepped forward, bowing politely.

"Master, if this would help your negotiations, I would like to go. If I can be of any use, please allow me to do so." Kai sighed.

"Fine. But give her a day to get some clothes together."

"I expect her at our hideout tonight. She can have the rest of the day." Kai nodded and waved a hand at y/n, signifying her to get her belongings together. As she gathered a bag, she felt more than heard his presence behind her.

"Are you sure you want to do this, y/n?" She sighed and turned to her master.

"Kai, you know I'll do anything to help you. If that means going to clean someone else's place for a little while, I'll do it." He shook his head and reached back to pull off his mask, revealing only the black mask underneath, which he then pulled down.

"Alright, I'll allow it. But know that I'll miss you. And if you betray me, you know what will happen. Now come here." Kai opened his arms and y/n happily stepped into them.

"I will never betray you. You're one of the few people who have acknowledged that I'm worth something. And you treat me with respect and even love." He smiled into her hair, letting it slip through his fingers.

"I know you won't. You are mine, aren't you?" She looked up at him and smiled.

"Always." He kissed her lightly and let her go. And with that, she left the Yakuza compound with one of Shigaraki's men and was brought to the bar.

It was only a week into her cleaning that Shigaraki started to question her about her status, trying to get any information out of her that he could. He grew frustrated when she refused to answer him with more than short, polite answers, and decided to use another tactic.

"So," he began, watching her clean some pictures on the wall, "what's your quirk?" She shrugged simply.

"I'm quirkless." He looked at her curiously, but she didn't elaborate any further.

"Why don't you come work for me? Surely Overhaul can't be too pleasant to work for."

"Master Kai has always treated me well." Shigaraki smirked.

"Master Kai, huh? I've never heard any of his other subordinates call him that." She froze as he let out a dark chuckle. "Here's my theory: I don't think that you're just another worker. I think you and Overhaul have some sort of special relationship." She shook herself and continued cleaning, not answering. "You know he tortures that child, right?" She continued cleaning, choosing to ignore Shigaraki, who sighed in frustration and walked out of the room again.

Soon enough the League dragged her out of the compound into a van, Dabi holding her arm tightly to make sure she stayed in place. After some high speed chasing, the van finally stopped and she was dragged out. They dragged her over to Kai and she gasped at the state of him. He was missing his arms now, and looked shell-shocked. His eyes shifted over to her, and she fell to her knees beside him, her eyes tearing up.

"Y/n?" He asked. "You're here."

"Yes, we promised we would bring her back. But it's up to her what she wants to do now." Shigaraki turned and walked away, cackling at Kai's state.

"Kai..." She whispered. "Is it true? Were you torturing that girl?" Kai stared at her silently and nodded. She squeezed her eyes closed tightly. "Did you really love me?"

"Yes," Kai whispered, "you're pure." She sighed, rubbing her temples.

"Then I'll give you two options here. I can leave you here, and you can go to jail and rot, or..." She took a deep breath and opened her eyes, glaring determinedly at him. "I can help you up and we can start a new life. But you have to promise me that you will never go back to a life of villainy, do you understand me? We will have a normal life. I can help you get prosthetic arms if you need them, but you have no chance of getting your quirk back. It's your choice." Kai took a deep breath. With the Shie Hassaikai gone, Kai no longer felt like he had a purpose. Everything was taken away from him. Everything except this woman who was so pure and forgiving. The choice was too obvious for him.

"It's you. Not even a question. Let's live a normal life, y/n." Her eyes teared up and she smiled, nodding. She leaned down and kissed him, and he returned it eagerly. She pulled away finally and smiled again.

"Alright. Then let's go."