- Proposal

PRESENT

𝙇𝙞𝙣

"Lin! Wake up or I will shove a rotten dick in your stinky mouth!"

"For Pete's sake..." I mumbled with hoarseness laced in my voice.

Not so long after, the bed squeaked, signalling me that the enemy was near. A groan escaped my lips when I could no longer feel the warmth of the sheets on my face.

I opened my eyes slightly just to squint it after the sun's powerful brightness hit my sight, causing my forehead to crease.

I desperately ruffled my hand around the bed to get back the silk sheets but before I could do it, a loud smack landed on my thigh.

"LIN WAKE—"

I kissed my teeth before grumpily getting up from the bed. "For the love of— why are you yelling early in the morning?"

"Stupid. It's already 12 pm! Plus, it's Holy Thursday! Don't be mad. I just want to ask something." She wiggled her eyebrows, and I took it as a hint that she will ask the question I am trying to forget.

"Oh, please. If you will just ask me how my first sex went then you better leave my house right now," I threatened.

"Eww, of course not." She grimaced. "I've tried my best to forget it. And thank goodness, the only thing I could remember was when his cum accidentally went to your eyes… and the time when you literally threw up on his dic—"

"Bell, what the fuck?!"

"Fine! Calm down. So…" She shifted her butt to a more comfortable position, causing the bed to squeak again. "Two months ago, you said that you have a friend who's a cafe owner, right?"

Two months?

My eyebrows knitted, trying my best to remember what this girl in front of me just said, and as far as I could remember, it's only...

"Cafe owner… oh! Jackson?"

"What? No! Who the fck is that? I'm asking about the guy you said had nice abs!"

"Oh. Taehyung…?"

"Yes!" she squealed. "Since you have nothing to do, why don't we just go to him? I assume he's in the cafe right now, and you said he's single? Plus, you've been telling me stories about him for a few months but I still haven't met him! Just tell to your b—"

I threw a pillow on her face. "Hey, hey, hey. Slow down!"

Bell picked up the pillow before giving me an abashed smile. "Okay… so… what… do… you… think?"

I sighed before getting up from the bed. Stretching my arms, I sauntered towards the transparent glass wall just in front of our bed just to see a lot of people walking around the busy road below. Just like usual.

High buildings, Billboard Ads, tall trees—I got used to the view. Even the atmosphere smelled of campfire and french fries. Add to that the vivacious and radiant weather. And of course, the sun. The big, bright sun. Orlando, Florida wasn't given the nickname "The Sunshine State" for no reason.

I went to the kitchen and poured myself an orange juice."Why did you think of that out of nowhere? Like, yeah I've been telling you some stories about my best friend, but why?"

She threw herself at the mattress and she replied with a shrug. "You know that you're just my only friend here, and until now, I'm still thankful that my cousin introduced me to you. But I need new friends!"

"This bitch…" I shook my head before my eyes got caught by a small note laying on the kitchen countertop. I picked it up and my lips curved into a smile when I saw who it was from.