- Photographer

Time flew fast and the long wait was getting shorter. And as Jimin said last night, he wanted to make the remaining three months as special as possible before our wedding. So he decided to go on vacation for our wedding photoshoot.

And speaking of photoshoots, the weird, hot man I saw when Jimin proposed to me is—to my surprise—his friend that I never met before that time. What's the catch? He's also our photographer, and his name is Jungkook.

The green scenery was refreshing, add to that the mesmerizing, crystal falls right behind us. Big, black rocks surrounding us like guards. The weather is cold but not freezing, still, the grey, off-shoulder chiffon dress I'm wearing is not helping at all.

"2, 3, smile!"

As the photographer yelled, I made up a smile. Jimin's arms were loosely circled on my waist while my hands were on his hair.

"Yo bro, you need to hug her tight but don't suffocate her. Show me how you love her, man." Jungkook said. Irritated.

I mean, if I were him, I would be irritated too. Jimin has been acting differently these past few days, except last night. And when I said something different, what I meant was the total opposite of his usual attitude.
It confused me to the point that I'm asking myself if he still wants to continue our journey. I don't want to be negative, at least I'm trying not to.

Last time, he didn't have any time for me everyday because of his non-stop working, and I understand that. But now, his dad gave him a break as long as he needed to, because Mr. Park—as well as his wife— was eager to have their first grandchild. So Jimin doesn't have any reason to be like that.

I'm finally his fiancé, but the situation is just getting worse. But I won't let this happen, I love this man more than myself, and so does he.

Bell, on the other side, was drinking the wine that was supposed to be props with Taehyung, who is now half drunk.

They're getting along, I guess.

"One more time and let's take a break." Jungkook leaned on his camera one more time before gesturing to us to fix our position.

Jimin sighed and did what was said.

                ∘˚˳°.✧ 🌙 ∘˚˳°.✧

Ocean Prime. Ah, I'm not a picky eater but eating the same dish every other night is just… nuh-uh. I can even imagine that the workers here are, as of now, tired of our faces.

The theme of the place isn't tiring to look at though, luxurious chandeliers were hanging above us, waiters standing at the waiter's station with champagne in their hands. Expensive customers chitchatting, maybe praising each other's looks with their signature fake laughs.

Glancing around, Jimin is nowhere to be seen. Where in the world he is again? Seeing him smiling earlier while talking to someone on the phone a moment ago gives me butterflies in my stomach.

What if he's preparing something for me? Or a surprise? I don't want to be assuming but seven months had already passed since our last sex. So it's more likely to be—

"Lin, are you even listening?"

Yeah.

"No."

Jungkook rolled his eyes before spreading all the photos he took in front of me. I just realised that he's still wearing the same clothes he wore when we were still on the set earlier.

"I'll show you two sets and you need to pick one, yeah?" He rolled up his sleeves and placed his arm on his lap.

"Before that, I think you will catch a cold if you don't change your clothes. You can borrow Jimin's," I told him with a concerned face.