Exams- 2

A year had now passed by and I began to pick up a bit on the language they spoke and apparently it was Japanese. Also they had these powers called quirks? There were even people who were mutated which really amazed me.

Well anyways I finally got to see what I look like and let's just say I'm adorable.

I was finally able to walk on my own too

I was finally able to walk on my own too. Being a baby was just humiliating- especially since my mind is more matured.

I had to have my diapers changed, and I was even breastfed..at first I refused to but it was my only was of survival so there wasn't even much I could do about it.

I mean at the very least I was fed and bathed so I didn't really have to do much. I also learnt that the little kids name was Eijiro Kirishima and since I can't pronounce his name I just call him Kiri. He's my older brother, and he's so nice compared to my brothers from back then...I try not to think about them much because when I do I just feel all depressed about it.

Buut that's besides the point...I really love my family in this world as well. But I missed my mom telling me "Cuando me muero te voy a faltar!" (You're gonna miss me whenever I die)

My parents here were actually pretty different. In this world both of my parents worked during the daytime, so I had to get babysat often along with Kiri.

Speaking of him here he is. I always get excited when I see him, because I feel better just by looking at him. I hate whenever he has to leave for school because then I have to go to some strangers house for them to take care of me. Right now he's in middle school so that makes him 12 years old.

He walked over to me and gave me a hug, and of course I had to hug him back. He took my hand and we began walking towards the kitchen. "(Y/n) are you hungry?" I nodded my head as a reply. He walked over to the fridge and grabbed a few eggs, and made them.

He carried me and placed me into my high chair and he begun to feed me.

-Timeskip 3 years-

I was finally able to speak fluent Japanese! I also kept on speaking to myself in English and Spanish so that I wouldn't forget it. Kiri told me all about the school that he was planning on attending. It was called U.A high school. We would often go outside and I would watch him practice his quirk which was called hardening. I still hadn't gotten my quirk but I really wanted to have it already. I'm sure I'll have it by next year though.

I'll also have to start attending school, and the fact that I'd have to re-do school all over again annoyed me. But at the very least it'll be easy since I've already learnt the basics...but I have to learn how to write in Japanese. Isn't that juuust great?

Actually now that I think about it school starts in a few months. I was pretty nervous even though I would only be in a class with 5 year olds. To be honest I didn't really have any friends yet because I never really went out unless it was to go grocery shopping.

-Timeskip a few months- (I'm lazy sorry 😭)

Another few months had passed by and it was the day of the entrance exams that Kiri was preparing for. He had also dyed his hair red for some reason- not that I really questioned it. It actually suited him pretty well. And lemme tell you that bathroom was fuuuull of gel.

I walked up to Kiri to wish him good luck on his exams.

"Good luck on your exams! I hope you make it in."

"Thanks (n/n) I'll make sure to get in for you!"

He walked out the door and made his way to the exams.

I walked over to my room, and laid down in my bed. Yes I had my own room. It's a luxury. I always had the lights off because I had my led lights on most of the time. My room was pretty well decorated. It looked like this-

I stayed home alone most of the time and I was pretty fine with it

I stayed home alone most of the time and I was pretty fine with it. Although Kiri wasn't. He got into an argument with our parents because he was worried about me. In the end our parents just ignored him because they knew he was right.

Well anyways I just went to sleep because I didn't have a phone, and there wasn't really anything else to do.