School- 7

A week had finally passed and it was time for school. I was pretty nervous but at the very least I had Nai-Chan...

I had to wake up early and it was horrible. I was so used to waking up at 11am. Yeah I know don't come at me. I had to wake up at six. SIX.

Anyways I had to put on my school uniform that had a white shirt, a navy skirt, and red tie. I also had to put on white high socks and black shoes.

Kiri did my hair in the bathroom after making me breakfast. He put up and half up and half down style, putting in two buns.

After getting ready it was time to leave. I made sure to put my bear in my backpack, and as always we walked. It was only a five minute walk and we made it there.

"H-hey Kiri I uh- feel sick I think we should go back home."

"We're already here there's no turning back. It's alright I'll make sure to pick you up after school. It'll be alright (n/n).

He held my hand and walked me to my classroom, and there I saw Mrs.Akira. She walked up and greeted us.

"I'm glad to see you here Mrs.Kirishima! We get to choose our seats today so please find somewhere to sit. It's four people per table."

I looked around and thank goodness I saw Nai-Chan. She locked eyes with me, and waved me over.

"(N/n-Chan)!! Come sit with me." I sat next to her, and saw two other kids sitting at the table already. They were definitely twins because they looked exactly alike. They both had white hair, and yellow eyes.

Kakeru

Satoru

Satoru

"Hi! My name is Saito Kakeru, and this is my brother Satoru

"Hi! My name is Saito Kakeru, and this is my brother Satoru. He doesn't talk much to new people but I promise he's really nice!"

"My name is Yutaka Naira. This is my best friend (N/n)-Chan."

They all looked over at me. Was I supposed to say something? Wait what do I say?

"Hi it's nice to meet you." I gave them a closed eyed smile because what else was I supposed to do?

"I-it's nice to meet you too!" Kakeru said.

"Are you okay? Your face is pretty red. Do you have a fever?" I said because that kid looked like a whole tomato.

"I'm fine." He said while smiling at me.

— Timeskip —

School had ended and all we did was introduce ourselves for today. Man I loved kindergarten. It's way better than high school.

I walked outside and waited for Kiri to come. I saw the Saito twins, and Nai-Chan walk towards me. We all stood in a group and began talking about random stuff.

I finally saw Kiri coming, but he wasn't alone. He was in a group with a spiky blonde haired kid, the pink haired girl from the other day, a guy with yellow hair, and a black haired guy with weirdly shaped elbows.

"Hey (N/n)! How was your first day?" He said while patting me on the head.

"It was good. I made two new friends."

"Really? Maybe you could bring them over some time." He said.

"Hello are you (N/n)-Chan's brother? My name is Saito Kakeru, and this is my brother Satoru!"

"A boy....?"

He glared at him and picked me up, and left without saying anything.

"Kiri? Why'd you leave?"

"Someone's Jealous~~" the pink haired girl said while laughing.

"I'm not surprised about him being overprotective. He seems like the type." The yellow haired one said.

"Oh right! You should all introduce yourselves."

"Oh yeah I never told you my name. My name's Ashido Mina!" She said smiling.

"The names Katsuki Bakugou! You better remember it because I'll be the number one hero!"

"The name's Kaminari Denki!" He said pointing his thumb to himself.

"My name is Hanta Sero."

"My name is Kirishima (Y/n). It's nice to meet you all." I said smiling.

"Awhh she's so cuute!! The teddy bear sticking out of her backpack makes her even cuter!!"

"H-huh (b/n's) sticking out?" Aghh that's so embarrassing.

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about (N/n). I'm pretty sure we can all agree that it's really manly!"

At the end of the road everyone separated ways, and we all went home.