Where are you Mr.Butterfly??

•Chapter 9•

Arianna's POV

"Now that they are gone we can keep training." That monster said with an annoying smirk on his face. You don't know how much I wanted to slap that smirk off of his face.

Just like he slapped me. That stupid, crazy, ugly (not really), annoying arse. Why do guys hurt women in the first place?

Probably because they have no IQ, or because they think women will fall in love with them because of some stupid reason only people with no IQ can think of.

"Okay" he clapped his hands together and pushed the punchingbag even further away so I couldn't touch it. Every time he did that, I was supposed to stop and listen to him. That's what I did. "Now that you have stopped punching that stupid bag, you can do 125 push ups, 110 sit ups, 74 leg raises, plank for 4 1/2 minutes and-"

He came closer to me. Way to close. I was really uncomfortable but I didn't let it show.
He pushed a small strand of hair behind my ear and whispered in my ear
"180 squats, so I can get a nice look at that fine little ass of yours"

I was fuming. This pedofile was so nasty but I couldn't do anything because Luke would kill me. It wouldn't hurt to just hurt him a little bit though. I mentally smirked.

I took a step back and punched his face and I could actually feel the blood on my knucles. I wasn't satisfied so I brought my knee up and kneed his baby maker. Now that, made me smirk.

"DO THE GODDAMN PUSHUPS!! NOW!" My smirk faded when he screamed that out while sitting on the ground, holding his baby maker.

I rolled my eyes and started with the pushups.

•after the horrible workout with Mr. Abuser•

I walked into Luke's office without saying bye to my 'personal trainer'.

"Could you drive me to your house? I have my bike there.." I finished with an awkward smile that probably looked more like a grimace.

"Uhmm.. Sure... Could you meet me at the car? I just need to talk to my son, Damon" He said with a shaky voice. "Alright. What car?" I didn't pay attention to the car when we drove to the gym so I didn't know what Luke's car looked like.

"It's the black Range Rover. It's parked on the right side of the parking lot" I simply nodded and walked through the door, ending up in the gym. There was the hottie from school and two other boys. They were two of the boys from the first time I was here.

The guy with light brown hair smirked when he saw me. He looked me up and down. Perv.
"My eyes are up here idiot" I said with an annoyed tone.

"I know but the view is down there" I saw that the hottie from school looked me up and down. Boys and their hormones.

"Perv" I muttered under my breath and ignored the two boys as they kept talking. Luke came into the room and dragged the hottie and the other boy to the office. Ohhh, someone's gonna get some ;) just kidding... Or not....

It was a guy behind they didn't bring to the office. He wasn't looking at me. He was looking at the cealing.
I raised my brow at him. Why was he looking at the cealing?

"What are you looking at?" I asked him as I sat down on the floor, a few meters away from him.

"I... I.. I saw a butterfly... And it was just so colorful and I wanted to touch it. Then all of a sudden it flew away... Now I'm trying to find it"

What was wrong with this guy?? Butterflies? Really?? Oh my... This guy is something special that's for sure.

"Okaay... So who were those guys? Your friends?"