Arianna? Who's that?

•Chapter 7•

Damon's POV

(A/N: New POV people! Who do you think Damon is?)

I woke up feeling the usual boner and the girl laying next to me, naked. I groaned feeling a small headache coming. I sat up but the stupid redhead tried to pull me back down. I just ignored her and walked to my bathroom and cleaned up for a few minutes.

When I came out of the bathroom with only a towel around my waist I walked straight to my closet, totaly ignoring the redhead. I picked up a pair of black boxers and dark blue jeans and put them on. Just as I was about to find a shirt, I felt hands right above the zipper to my jeans and a sloppy kiss was planted on my shoulder. I shivered, that was so nasty. Why did I even have sex with her? Her kisses were terrible, and don't even get me started on how bad she was at using her m-

I was knocked out of my toughts by my phone ringing. I mentally cheered. I quickly got away from the redhead and looked at my phone. Mason is calling. I quickly answered and put the phone to my ear while picking up the redheads clothes, giving them to her, pushing her out my door and then I said "What do you want now you dickhead?" with a bored tone.

"Ohhh, so my guess is that you just pushed a girl out of your house while she was naked, you still have a headache from yesterday and you still don't have a shirt on. Am I right?" he said back with the same bored tone I was using seconds ago.

"No, you're not right. You're a stalker. But yes, that was correct." I said with a smirk.

"Ha ha. You're so funny I forgot to laugh" He said without laughing.

"So what do you want Mase?" I asked him.

"I just wanted to know if you were going to school today?" he said with an excited voice and I knew that he was smiling just like the clown he is right now. We're not stalkers or twins. We're best friends since birth. But we're so close that we might as well be brothers.

"You're. Excited. About. School?" I said slowly just to make sure I was hearing right.

"Not excited about school. Excited about the new girl" He said with a chuckle. I raised my eyebrows.

"So how is she? Nerd, loner, goth, emo, sporty girl, ghetto, crazy girl, cheerleader, normal girl, dramaqueen, idiot, slut, singer, bad girl?" I asked with a smirk. I liked the last one best. They were always so fiesty and sexy. Well except Anna, she was this girl that walked around school in a leather jacket and broke a lot of things. She didn't have any friends but I think that's best for us all.

"She's a loner cuz she's new, ememy with James personal slut, looks like a sporty girl, she's definitely not stupid, I don't think she's a slut and she's the badest bad girl I have ever seen or met. And I have met a lot of bad girls" He said and I could almost hear the smirk in his voice. Now I got excited. A bad girl.

"By the way, school starts in 20 minutes and the new girl isn't here yet. If you come now maybe you'll see her. And bro, you do not want to miss it" He said with a serious tone.

"I'll be there in 5 minutes" I said with an excited tone. I really hoped I could get a new play toy, it was getting boring with all the girls at school. Sure, they were sexy and hot but they were to clingy.

"But your house is ten minutes aw-" I hung up on him.

I put on a black shirt and my black and white brooklyn nets snapback. I raced down the stairs, out the door and ran to my car. Luckly I had my bookbag in here.

*AT SCHOOL*

I parked my car and got my bookbag and got out of my car. Once people saw me they all began to stare. I mean, who wouldn't? I looked around and saw my friends near the school entrence. I walked over to them and did that bro handshake thingy. I did it with Mason, Jack, Ace, Ryder and Zander.