Watching videos and wanting cuddles

Ethan

Usually Ethan would just fall asleep halfway through the video you both watch but sometimes when he sees you're happy or so into the video he'll cuddle you closer to him, kind of jealous how a video made you smile but would easily forget about it when you take notice about it and kiss his cheek, nose or jaw.

Eugene

Being the adorable, whiny, precious boy he is, always used it to get your attention when he wants cuddles, hugs or kisses. Sometimes you ignore him just to see him pout and cross his arms over his chest, but when he's desperate he snatches the phone away and just joins you on the couch or bed and keep you in his arms for hours until you both fall asleep. Then when you wake up you see him watching you sleep, eating bbq chips in the goddamn morning.

Lawrence

When Lawrence wants something, he won't take no for an answer. Sometimes he even hides your phone for the rest of the day just to have your attention for him and him only, but once the man gets cuddles, he won't let go for what can probably last for days or weeks. When you have to go somewhere he'll just wait for you and once you're done he just wraps you back up in his arms, and although this could be annoying his warmth is always comforting so you don't really mind.

Zion

Zion would probably just watch it with you if it meant he could still get cuddles with you, but if he's really into the video and an ad plays he'd either yell at the phone or you would spot a tear shed from him having a mental breakdown for it having to cut off by a stupid ad. He'll probably need kisses for it and if Scarlett comes in he'll just throw a damn pillow at Scarlett, the wall or the floor. Later on Zion gets called by Lawrence because he almost broke something by throwing pillows anywhere.

Harry

Adorable, precious boy 2.0, like any normal person, he would just ask for cuddles and you can never say no after one time you told him you were busy for probably hours. He was sad for the rest of the day, why did you make him sad MC? :(
He didn't use it as an advantage though, he would usually only ask for cuddles when he had a bad day, sometimes along with kisses.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Plot twist he always had a bad day :(
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR BOY HARRY–

Community or fandom might be dead but eh- Let me celebrate 😔Keep in check at june 12-13 cuz Eugene's next! :0

Keep in check at june 12-13 cuz Eugene's next! :0