Pure love

Hi I'm Emily and this is my story it all began when I was on the beach with my friends we were having a great time. Daniel on his surfboard trying to impress as usual. Me and Sofia laughing our heads of. I was leaning over the edge and my bag fell in.
"Oh dam"I said angrily little did I know there was someone watching.
"I'll get it" Daniel said jogging down to get it.all of a sudden I heard a splash in the water it wasn't Daniel because he was only waist down in water.a couple of seconds later a boy came up with my bag and gave it to me.
" here is your bag miss"Said the young man
"Thanks I thought it was gone forever what's your name"I asked intrigued.
"The names" Noah he said
"I'm Emily" I smiled he nodded as he walked away I was stunned I had never seen anyone that handsome ever. For the rest of the night I could not stop thinking about him I was so incredibly intrigued in him everything drew me in little did I know this was just the beginning of a incredible journey. The next day I went to the cinema with my friends I was a amazing movie we had a great time. As we coming out I bumped into someone.
" sorry"I said looking up relizing it was Noah I pushed a bit of stranded hair behind my ear. Him seeing that I was nervous decided to make the first move.
" hi fancy meeting you here"he said with  enthusiasm. I was now blushing profoundly I found the courage to talk to him
"Hi" I said looking over to see my friends getting in the car.
"You wanna walk with me" Noah whispered behind my ear.
" yes" I smiled I told my friends to go without us Daniel let out a whistle I knew what he meant I playfully hit him on the arm. As I was walking with him looking in his eyes I relized I had a major crush on him I started blushing gladly he didn't see.
"So what do you do for fun" he said smiling at me
" I love to paint when my thoughts wander to much or I get anxious I just grab my brush and start painting. When I have a brush in my hand I feel free" I said. I looked over to see him smiling at me and that me me involtery smile back.
"You any good I think if I saw you paint you would be amazing" that compliment he gave me made me have butterflies in my stomach.we said goodbye and we went our separate ways I didn't want to leave him but I knew I had to go home.