Pure love

From that day on i spent every day with him we got closer and closer we were inseparable.Until finally I got the courage to tell him I loved him and if he would become my boyfriend. My hands were shaking my voice was quivering I didn't know if he liked me the same way.
" Noah I have felt this way for a long time basically since we met but would you like to be my boyfriend and start a life together" there was a long silence and I started to think i had said the wrong thing which made me shake even more. Then he answered
" of course I have felt the same way to" hearing him say that made me tear up I ran and jumped into his arms and our lips touched our first kiss was amazing. Dopamine flooded my body making me feel amazing.

A month later my life changed for the worst he had signed up for the war to fight.he didn't tell me until the very last day because he knew I would get upset which I did.
" why didn't you tell me!" I said filling with rage "you could die"
" I want to fight for our country" he said Calmly when he said that I knew it was what he wanted i didn't want him to go.the morning came so quickly for me I went downstairs to see he had made breakfast he made pancakes. He had put flowers in a pot. Once we ate it was almost time for him to go I rushed into his arms and hugged him as tight as I could. He promised he would write to me everyday so I would know he was safe and still alive.
" I promise I will write to you everyday I will not miss a day he assured me"
" ok" I said nodding because I was sobbing to much to say anything I managed to get out 3 very important words
" I love you" I said
" I love you to" he replied giving me a kiss on the cheek and then getting into the car as I waved to him I was suddenly consumed by sadness. I was like this for the whole day.

My mum tried to help me the best she could but no one could help every since he left I have become very isolated.The first few days were the hardest for me because I knew they were the most hectic and less likely he was going to survive then I snapped out of it I knew I can't think like that I kept telling myself he will survive.

He kept his promise and he wrote to me for 365 days 1 year and I replied to them all. I was so excited for tomorrow because that is when the war ends and he can come home. I was so relieved that he was alive the love of my life was coming home to me. That night I got a knock at me door at 12am at night I opened it to say a middle age man holding a telligram I opened it and read that he had died by being blown up by a bomb. My heart sank I dropped to the ground and just sobbed my eyes out. I was heartbroken.