ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜: 𝔻𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕤

Trigger warning

- Graphic violence

-Mention of Death

Y/n's POV:

"Hey freak, boss wants to see ya." one of my co-worker sneers as he leaves my little office. The office I use used to be a janitor closet before it became my beautiful little workspace... They ran out of cubicles and had to give me this, But it's ok! That just means a nice little secluded place for me to work. Anyways I better get going, boss-lady is the kind of person who does not like to be keep waiting... 😰

"Did you really just think up an emoji face." Shizu deadpans me.

Hey! Just cause my mind thinks of emojis when I'm feeling- stuff! Doesn't mean you can judge me 😤' I shoot back through my thoughts.

"-_-"

Shizu, I swear to g-

"Fine fine, but you better get going" They point at the time on my laptop.

"SHIT!" I yell and run out of my 'office', bolting towards boss-ladies office, I know her name, but Shizu got me hooked on calling her boss-lady. I get to her door and knock on it, once I'm given the all clear I head inside to my possible finally resting place.

"Hey~ Karen~ what'd ya need me for?" I talk all funsies to hide the very obvious nervousness.

"Y/n I need to discuss something with you. Please, have a seat." Barley looking up from her desktop she indicates to one of the two chairs placed in front of her desk. I decide to take the one on the left, I sit there sweating bullets for a good five minutes before she fully faces me. "Sorry about that very important work stuff, but now to the matter at hand..." She pauses to make sure I'm paying attention, at this point I'm praying to some deity out there to save me from this. "I'm gonna need you to read your emails more because you haven't backed up your system in God knows how long and your also long overdue multiple updates" during this she's interlocked her fingers, leaning her elbows on the table and has placed her head on top of then while staring at me dead serious.

...

"That's It?" I question, thinking this is some kind of prank.

"What else were you expecting? Why has something happened?" She questions a tad annoyed at where this was absolutely not going.

"No, no it's just I thought I was in actual trouble or something." I respond rubbing the back of my head slight exasperated.

"No, no your fine. Now leave my office I've got other business to attend to" She dismisses me and waves her hands in a shooing motion as she turns back to her desktop and starts vigorously typing. Taking the hint, I get up and go to walk out before doubling back to ask the thought that's been nagging at my mind. "Hey, sorry but just a quick question... how come you only brought the issue up now?" She looks back up at me clearly irritated that I'm still bothering her.

"Cause I recently tried to access your server to look over some of your work and couldn't get on, at first I thought it was just a technical issue and went to the source directly. That's how I found over thirty updates, multiple unanswered emails and that your still on the old server from three months ago." She glares, as I opt to staring at the floor to avoid her gaze, "which reminds me, you'll also have to transfer all the work from the old server to the new one. You can find the necessary information in emails I sent." With that being said she turns back to her computer and half-heartedly waves her hand in a shooing motion once again. I finally open the door to leave only to see some stragglers leaving the area clearly having been listening in, probably hoping I got fired. Meh I'm used to it.