Dilucxreader 🍋

yeah I'm back guys better then ever 😼
You were hanging out with diluc at the tavern drinking together having a good time which ironic because diluc didn't really like the knights of favonius. (Ofc diluc is drinking grape juice and btw your apart of the knights).
Soon enough kaeya and rosaria (the besties😼) came in after clearing multiple camps of hilichurls. They walked and sat right next to you, you guys starting chatting. Diluc got up and went behind the bar again to make more drinks.( I feel bad for him tbh). Until closing time came, you were wasted. Diluc helped you stand up. Kaeya knew you liked his brother so he got up and said "well we better get going now," he grabbed rosaria hand, then ran out the door. Diluc had a blank expression. He knew you couldn't go home by yourself this late at night so he took to his place. (He carried you there). He didn't want you to sleep on the couch and he didn't have any extra beds so he gently placed you on the bed. You were passed out. While you were sleeping diluc took a shower and got changed. You woke up when diluc got on the bed. You sat up looking at diluc on the other side of the bed. You blushed. He noticed you were awake and grabbed your head gently pushed it down right next to his face. He mumbled "go to sleep" in a sleepy tone. He grabbed you and kissed you. When you pulled away from the kiss. You moved the hair off his face, then went another kiss. He got up and got on top of you then started to rub your clit slowly while kissing you. (😜).  You started getting hot every second. You released. He shoved two fingers in your mouth and said "suck" so you did what he said. In the middle of doing that you shove his fingers out of ur mouth and tackled him so you were on top of him. You laid down on his chest then kissed him while moving on his member. He grabbed your hips and he started to move you faster you didn't want diluc to be needy so for him to stop doing moiving you're hips, you grabbed both of his hands and pinned them above his head. You rubbed his member while sliding of his pants. You rubbed it while licking the tip, he let out groans which kinda turned you on so u went faster. While diluc was a groaning mess he finally released in your mouth. You swallowed his cum. After that diluc grabbed you and got up then threw you on the bed. He rubbed his tip of his member near you entrance then put it in. He let out a moan a very light one. You were in pain his member felt like it was destroying you without even moving yet. He waited a minute or two and asked if you were ready. You said "yes" so he moved slowly. Tears were streaming down your face in pain. Then eventually the gradually started to feel good. Your started to let out moans, same with diluc. Diluc stuttered while saying "I-Im reaching my cli-" it got caught off by a moan he let out. You said "s-same!". Soon enough you felt warm fluid filling you up. Diluc took his member out of you then laid down. You both took a rest for a minute then diluc took you to the bathroom to get you all cleaned up. After you were both done he helped you get to the bed and asked, so are we thing now while resting his head on your breast for comfort. You said " I guess so" while smiling and slowly closing your eyes.

Ok guys that's it for now sorry that I was dead I see y'all liked my childexreader story! Just give me feed back if you want me too do  women to women one