Kaeyaxreader

ℍ𝕚 𝕤𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕦𝕡𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝕝𝕠𝕝
You were walking through mondsant getting items for your next mission. You were having a little chat with Sara and your special orders you need for travel. "Your order will be ready in a few hours" Sara said, you nodded at her and waved goodbye while going to your next stop. A hour passed  you finished running all your errands. You stretched and yawn while walking. Suddenly you here a soft voice behind you that sounded familiar. "Hey y/n" the voice said behind you, you looked back you saw the blue haired knight  walking your way. He chuckled lightly and cooed "what are u doing around here y/n," you responded "I'm just running some errands for my next missions" you said with a smile. "That's nice" the bluenette responded, "You mind if you can come out and hang out for a bit". " I don't know if I have time" you said, he whined "oh come on it will be fun~". You hesitated but eventually accepted his offer. You walked with kaeya down the road chatting about how missions go now a days.

You eventually arrived at his house, he opened the door for you. You walked in and kaeya walked in after you, you take a seat on the couch,kaeya sat right next to you. He asked if you wanted a drink you happily accepted his offer. You yelled at him "KAEYA GIVE ME SOMETHING STRONG TOO" you replied "Are you sure about that sweet heart I'm afraid you might not be able to take it," " DO YOU THINK I CANT HANDLE IT" you marched into the kitchen grabbing the bottle out of his hand. I will show you I can take it suddenly you put yours out your lips on the bottle and started to drink it". Kaeya was shocked on what u did after a few seconds after he was stunned he took the bottle away from you. "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT" he exclaimed, you hiccuped up and you struggled to look at him in the eye.

He carried you to his bed, he threw you on it and ran out of the room. You got idea in your head when he left (btw your drunk) kaeya always teased you, you thought why not tease him back. You took down your pants along with your panties, a cold breeze hit your vulnerable pussy. You started to touch your clit slowly rubbing it while letting out a small moan in response, you rubbed your clit faster trying to hold back your moans.

You could hear kaeyas foot steps in the hallway approaching the door he opened the door and saw you there masturbating.He stared at you,speechless. You looked at him winking at him then letting your moans go free around the room while keeping direct eye contact with kaeya,
you saw his eye twitch a little out of lust. He slowly walked over and said " Someone is putting up a little show for me what a needy little girl". He grabbed your hands and pinned them down he gave you a gently kiss on the lips while rubbing his hand on your pussy painful slow. You broke out of the kiss and let out a little whine and stared at kaeya. Kaeya let out a little laugh and kisses you on the neck slowly he became tougher with his kisses which caused hickey's to appear all over you neck. He took off your shirt and you felt vulnerable in front of kaeyas lustful eyes.

You saw kaeyas face move down towards your pussy, you can feel kaeyas warm breath. He gently started to lick. He was going painfully slow so you let out a whine. "Your already wet for me you slut" he started to be more aggressive after saying that. You arched your back while your eyes rolled back into your head. Kaeya kept eye contact with you watching you turn into more of a mess every second. He stocked his tongue it your hole which cause you to let out a loud moan. You could tell kaeya was smirking and even thought you couldn't see half of his face. He started to move his tounge inside of yeah you jolted up when he did that but was pinned down by kaeyas hands around your thighs. You couldn't take the over whelming pleasure anymore, "I'm gonna cum, kaeya" fee moments later you cummed all over kaeyas mouth.

Before you could breath kaeya slammed each others lips together, you can taste your own cum taste in kaeyas mouth as he pulled away. Kaeya started to unbuckle his pants revealing his member too you. You were desperate for it in your mouth or in you, you didn't really care. Suddenly, kaeya shoved his member in your mouth letting a shaky groan, you let out a gag from his member hitting the back of his throat. You swirled your tongue against his member. You could see kaeya trying hold back his moans which caused him to let out growls while his head arched back. You took his full length into your mouth, you can feel is member ramming into the  back of your throat. Kaeyas member was twitching in your mouth he mumbled "Fuck, I'm gonna cum" soon enough a warm fluid filled your mouth as you took his mouth off his dick. While wallowing his cum.

Kaeya picked you up changing ur position so his member is lined up with your hole. He slowly entered you. Tears started to from under your eyes every inch he put in. He kissed you on the forehead and said " Your doing well sweet heart tell me when you want me too move". In a few seconds you said "I'm ready" lightly. He pulled out and slammed inti you this caused you to let out a little cry he started to pound into you with a normal speed pace. Kaeyas hands where on your hips and your hands were clutching onto his hair. Kaeyas grip tighten when you pulled his hair hard which made him speed up his pace. He moved up to bring you into a kiss so it can trap ur moans kaeya moved one of his hands from your hip to your nipple and started to play with it. You could tell kaeyas thrust were getting sloppier he murmured "I'm almost at my climax" while still thrusting into you. All you could do is make out a nod. You both reached your climax's, kaeya took out his member out of you while wiping off his sweaty forehead. Then he laid next to you hold him close to his chest while you guys drifted asleep.

𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚙𝚙𝚕 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗