❀┊Quackity's Mistake

Quackity's Mistake

Summary :

Quackity have been visiting Dream for a while now, torturing him into giving off information about the revival book.

One visit, he went too far. Now he pays for the consequences.

╭─ ─ ─ ─╯ʚ𑁍ɞ╰─ ─ ─ ─╮

Dream P.O.V (3rd)

Quackity visited again. (When did he not?)

This time was different tho. (How so?)

He brought a shear and plucked off Dream's nails like it was a plant getting plucked out of the ground.

It hurts (so much) and yet he let him do it.

Quackity hurts him every day and yet he doesn't do anything about it. (Why should he?)

It's better than letting someone like Quackity get a hold of such power.

But this time, plucking his nails off of his skin slowly as the blood creeps down his fingers and feet was too far. He could stand whips and Gags, even drowning. But getting his nails plucked out of his fingers and feet, is something he couldn't stand.

It made him look like a wild animal. (When did they treat him as a human in the first place?)

It made him look so weak and fragile. (You are.)

He knew they viewed him as something inhumane, but he didn't think they'd go as far as torturing him and plucking his nails. Even he himself didn't go that far into mentally and physically torturing them.

(Then again, they're humans and you are not.)

Is he?

You were never a human, Dream.

But-

You're a monster. That's what they all call you and that's all you'll ever be.

...

Right.

And monsters are untamable.

I'm a monster.

Monsters like you cannot be tamed.

Tame? Who tames a monster?

Quackity is trying to tame you by torturing you, he's going to take you and let him do what ever he pleases with you.

He wants the revival book. So he'll tame me to get it.

That's right Dream. He'll do whatever it takes to get it. Even if that is torturing you and taking you.

How can he do that? Monsters cannot be tamed.

Exactly.